The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had Christmas with my dad's side of the family this evening, turns out one of my cousins just got engaged and they are getting married October 4th.

Is it weird that my first thought was, "Whew, there aren't any THP events that day."

We had Christmas with my dad's side of the family this evening, turns out one of my cousins just got engaged and they are getting married October 4th.

Is it weird that my first thought was, "Whew, there aren't any THP events that day."

Nope...just means u have thp fever

When i read a thread and see the words "cast" or "forged" I know that within mere seconds a blugold post will appear.

When i read a thread and see the words "cast" or "forged" I know that within mere seconds a blugold post will appear.

#rollforgetroll?

It's like Beetlejuice

you guys are killing me here.

Forged

#rollforgetroll?

It's like Beetlejuice

There would have to be 3 forged posts in a row...

I was thinking Candyman

Well... The last one was in a thread about an iron that I paid good money to travel for and test.

Well... The last one was in a thread about an iron that I paid good money to travel for and test.
I knew he would be here.

Hi buddy! :wavey:

Run everyone he found us

The first step is admitting you have a problem sir. You are half way there.

1 2 blugolds coming for you. 3 4 better not say forged 5 6 cast irons click 7 8 watch what you say 9 10 please don't say forged again

The Official Banter Away thread

I knew he would be here.

Hi buddy! :wavey:

You'll enjoy this...tonight my daughter wanted a cookie. She couldn't open then cabinet because of a childproof lock. After struggling with it she yells, "¡ayudame!"

She watches a lot of Dora.

You'll enjoy this...tonight my daughter wanted a cookie. She couldn't open then cabinet because of a childproof lock. After struggling with it she yells, "¡ayudame!"

Awesome.

No worse than mine, she figured out how to take the child proof things off of the door handles. Yesterday I come down stairs to her sitting outside of the pantry with three different bags of chips opened eating them in the floor.

That's awesome. My daughter watches a lot of Dora as well. She has to start speaking Spanish to me though. Thankfully.

haha that is awesome. Too cute.

That's awesome. My daughter watches a lot of Dora as well. She has to start speaking Spanish to me though. Thankfully.

Our sitter is Cuban so she tries to speak English and Spanish with the kids. My daughter calls water Agua and milk "Chita" because they call it lechita. Haha

Just over a week until I start my paleo diet, so I am enjoying carbs and soda to excess right now.

Our sitter is Cuban so she tries to speak English and Spanish with the kids. My daughter calls water Agua and milk "Chita" because they call it lechita. Haha
Lechita?

Try, leche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back