Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Played today with Cm3putt at my home course. Rod who is serving in the Air Force is home on leave for the holidays visiting his folks in the Atlanta area. Super nice guy with tremendous game. He's only been playing for a little over a year but there is no doubt in my mind that he is going to be in the single digits quick! Hits the ball a mile with a beautiful ball flight. We may play another round later in the week together at The Frog if the weather will warm up a bit. An honor to play with a young man serving our country.

Played today with Cm3putt at my home course. Rod who is serving in the Air Force is home on leave for the holidays visiting his folks in the Atlanta area. Super nice guy with tremendous game. He's only been playing for a little over a year but there is no doubt in my mind that he is going to be in the single digits quick! Hits the ball a mile with a beautiful ball flight. We may play another round later in the week together at The Frog if the weather will warm up a bit. An honor to play with a young man serving our country.

Absolutely, Rod is an excellent ball striker and a good playing partner.

What day are you thinking about The Frog? If you have room, I may be able to get away. Not playing good but still having fun.

Absolutely, Rod is an excellent ball striker and a good playing partner.

What day are you thinking about The Frog? If you have room, I may be able to get away. Not playing good but still having fun.

Thursday or Friday. Rod is going to let me know which day works for him. Probably try for a tee time of 11 or 12 so that the temps will warm up a bit. I'll let you know once we decide on a day. Would love to have you join us.

TripleBogieTim and I are teeing it up in a few hours. Forecast looks good!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387905159.875983.jpg

got out with Doug (J4U) and had a great time. i played like crap but still had fun. absolutely a great guy. he was killing balls with the optiforce 460 today!

got out with Doug (J4U) and had a great time. i played like crap but still had fun. absolutely a great guy. he was killing balls with the optiforce 460 today!

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry that I couldn't join but cooking and baking all day for family gathering tonight.

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry that I couldn't join but cooking and baking all day for family gathering tonight.

Maybe thursday buddy! I think doug will be in texas tho...

I need to thank the only two THPers that I've played rounds with lately. mightyquinn and Smithfaced. They are both good golfers and put up with my game (or lack of game) very well and have never made me feel uncomfortable about how crappy of a golfer I am and I always have a good time. I used to be nervous about playing with people who were so much better than me, but that's all gone now. Even though my game has left me lately and I'm trending towards being a 22 handicap again, they are never judgmental and only offer support when I hit a bad one, praise when I nut one and even help me look for my ball in the woods.

Before joining THP, I thought that better golfers were very judgmental and wouldn't want to play a round with a hacker like me. Now I understand better. It's about having a good time on the course and enjoying each other's great shots. I actually find myself excited when I witness a great shot, even if it wasn't one of mine.

Can't wait to tee it up on Friday at The National.

I concur, it was an absolute blast and those sudden weather and wind changes was crazy. Your home course is a keeper and look forward to getting back at it next time!

That Optiforce scared my Cell pretty bad, what fun that was and please make sure and bring it next time we tee it up! The offer was out of this world but couldn't take it home with me. Thanks for the gift pack, balls and the round...Randy missed a great time. You sir are tops in my book!

Edit: Will be working on Thursday and in Texas on Friday, so you guys have a blast if you get out!

Played a really fun round today with TripleBogieTim.

We both shot 95, lol, but we had fun and both hit some good shots.

Tim was consistently smoking his 2 hybrid 220 yards, just destroying that club.

First time playing with a THPer and so glad we made it happen!

Before joining THP, I thought that better golfers were very judgmental and wouldn't want to play a round with a hacker like me. Now I understand better. It's about having a good time on the course and enjoying each other's great shots. I actually find myself excited when I witness a great shot, even if it wasn't one of mine.

Its right there in the name: TheHackersParadise

Its a home for golfers of ALL skill levels.

Just one more reason its the best place to be.

Played again with randy and we had great weather. Once again had a great time :)

When I got to the course to check in and pay the clerk tells me he had already paid for both of us. Then he refused to take the green fee from me. Bought him a couple beers and ended up enjoying a nice round with first class guy for 7 bucks!

Sounds exactly what THP is and should be KC. All about the people and our love for this crazy game. I have had the pleasure of playing with many THPers and all of them are class acts. Can't wait to tee it up again with THP'ers soon.

Meeting up with mightquinn again tomorrow for a round at The National in Pinehurst. Between him and Dan (another playing partner of ours), I've played more courses this year than ever before, most of them being absolutely beautiful. It's nice to have a couple people who like to travel a little and play some premium courses, albeit for bargain prices through some killer deals we get.

Meeting up with mightquinn again tomorrow for a round at The National in Pinehurst. Between him and Dan (another playing partner of ours), I've played more courses this year than ever before, most of them being absolutely beautiful. It's nice to have a couple people who like to travel a little and play some premium courses, albeit for bargain prices through some killer deals we get.

I'm gonna have to start driving down yalls way to get in on these deals!
Hitem good

Played with dhill today. Always a treat!

Played a round with Checkered and SkiBumGolfer today and as usual it was a great time. It was my first time at this particular course but I loved it and its not a course to be taken lightly. I snapped a few pics:
Checkered teeing off on the par 5 5th
uvyrereh.jpg

SkiBumGolfer
yhu3eneq.jpg

3adygy7e.jpg

And of course some good eats afterwards:
4yryheza.jpg

Thanks for the round guys!

Nice! Look at all that green, our fairways are brown with dormant Bermuda and all the hardwood trees have lost their leaves! Looks like a tight fairway!

Nice! Look at all that green, our fairways are brown with dormant Bermuda and all the hardwood trees have lost their leaves! Looks like a tight fairway!
Welcome to the beautiful PNW! About 13/18 holes on this course were about as tight as the 2 pictured above. Not a course you want to be spraying the tee ball on.

Played a round with Checkered and SkiBumGolfer today and as usual it was a great time. It was my first time at this particular course but I loved it and its not a course to be taken lightly. I snapped a few pics:
Checkered teeing off on the par 5 5th
uvyrereh.jpg

SkiBumGolfer
yhu3eneq.jpg

3adygy7e.jpg

And of course some good eats afterwards:
4yryheza.jpg

Thanks for the round guys!

Glad you made it down Curt! That was a blast. Always is a good time playing with you guys!

Playing golf tomorrow with KellyBo, DawgDaddy, & MillerTime! :golf2: I was not planning on playing again in 2013 but it's gonna happen :bananadance:. I'm looking forward to some fun with my THP buddies on our old track in Jones County :thumb:

Back