"Yes We Can" - Do You Believe In It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD, you make it sound like Obama went wee wee in your wheaties man. haha

But in all seriousness I agree with others who say give the guy a chance. I'm interested in seeing what he can do.

Relax bro.....it's sarcasm, laugh and take in some air. No ill feelings. No need to get hot and bothered,

kind of hard to tell sarcasm when its typed. im not getting hot and bothered either. you seem to be taking this kind of personal

lets not get to hot in here boys and girls... we're all friends

kind of hard to tell sarcasm when its typed. im not getting hot and bothered either. you seem to be taking this kind of personal

Lol, no not all. I take people to jail for a living, it takes quite a bit for me to take something personal, things I see and hear make grown men blush. At any rate I don't think you can handle a give and take conversation, so I'm going to bow out of the conversation with my dignity. Feel free to have a one sided conversation though. have a great night my friend.

Lol, no not all. I take people to jail for a living, it takes quite a bit for me to take something personal, things I see and here make grown men blush. At any rate I don't think you can handle a give and take conversation, so I'm going to bow out of the conversation with my dignity. Feel free to have a one sided conversation though. have a great night my friend.

exactly what i said. you gotta take a personal jab before you "bow out"...

exactly what i said. you gotta take a personal jab before you "bow out"...

I think in the future you may want to reconsider joining these conversations my friend. you've made it un-fun for everyone involved now. If you can't handle your opinions being challenged, I wouldn't join a debate. As DD said we are all friends.

Lol, no not all. I take people to jail for a living, it takes quite a bit for me to take something personal, things I see and hear make grown men blush. At any rate I don't think you can handle a give and take conversation, so I'm going to bow out of the conversation with my dignity. Feel free to have a one sided conversation though. have a great night my friend.

you didnt make this personal? lets see, after i made one post about Palin having more executive experience than Obama, you said:
1. i am confused
2. i am getting hot n bothered
3. i cant handle this conversation
yeah, you didnt make this personal at all. i made one comment and you took it from there.

I think in the future you may want to reconsider joining these conversations my friend. you've made it un-fun for everyone involved now. If you can't handle your opinions being challenged, I wouldn't join a debate. As DD said we are all friends.

and again, you like to get a little too personal

Alright guys, this is going to run in circles. I say we all agree to disagree.

JB or mods out there, I think this one is done.

and i can absolutely handle my opinions being debated. but when someone calls me confused, hot-n-bothered (how you ever came up with that ill never know), and that i cant handle this conversation (huh??), that is not debating. thats getting personal

Sir you've commented on the same post three times now, if your offended I apologize but in all honesty the way to prove me wrong is to let it go. Lets do that ok? Have a good one!

Sir you've commented on the same post three times now, if your offended I apologize but in all honesty the way to prove me wrong is to let it go. Lets do that ok? Have a good one!

twice. dont exaggerate. i see what set you off though. its where i said "gee, thanks for enlightening me"... then you took it personally and attcked.... and who wouldnt be offended if someone called them confused, and uncapable of handling a conversation?

i see what set you off though. its where i said "gee, thanks for enlightening me"... then you took it personally and attcked.

Sir I apologized, for the good of the forum, I asked you to drop it please. So I'll ask again for a mod to finish this thread off since you can't.

Sir I apologized, for the good of the forum, I asked you to drop it please. So I'll ask again for a mod to finish this thread off since you can't.

just trying to keep YOU honest...good nite

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along?

mr-rogers.jpg

Can't we all just get along?

mr-rogers.jpg

absolutely! this was fun until someone personally attacked me and said i was confused, hot-n-bothered, and i cant handle the conversation. i made one little post about Obamas executive experience and then it got personal. ugh

3189905594_e93eef6e74.jpg

teletubby.jpg

absolutely! this was fun until someone personally attacked me and said i was confused, hot-n-bothered, and i cant handle the conversation. i made one little post about Obamas executive experience and then it got personal. ugh

it's funny because your assuming that I'm "against" you, I am in fact a registered Republican but one of the nice things about this country is that we can challenge the groups we align ourselves with, I'm not happy with my party this time around. For future reference though people will only keep it personal when they realize how much it affects you :wink: ....

[YOUTUBE]f_SwD7RveNE[/YOUTUBE]

it's funny because your assuming that I'm "against" you, I am in fact a registered Republican but one of the nice things about this country is that we can challenge the groups we align ourselves with, I'm not happy with my party this time around. For future reference though people will only keep it personal when they realize how much it affects you :wink: ....

nope. i know you arent "against" me. you just took personal little jabs at me (im confused, im hot-n-bothered, i cant handle a conversation) after i responded to your post ("Palin didnt run for Prez") sarcastically ("gee, thanks for enlightning me").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back