Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the "Random & Off Topic" forum, so yes, golf is off topic here, hehe

Right. So in order to be consistent, Claire has to be on topic in order to threadjack.

Right. So in order to be consistent, Claire has to be on topic in order to threadjack.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. R.W. Emerson

Spoiler
Most people mess that up and leave out "A foolish." Just as they tend to omit "Love of" from "money is the root of all evil."

I don't know how I ever achieved 3,000 on that other forum. This is so hard.

Over the summer, when you weren't in school?

Exactly. I have exams in my computer courses right now and I'm still posting!!!!!!

Somehow, I don't think you're pulling straight As, young man.

I'm guessing the 98% would be an A+ and the 92% Would be an A- or an A.

I was just making an exchange rate joke. It was funnier a few years ago when the U.S. dollar was worth more.

except, not really....

I was just making an exchange rate joke. It was funnier a few years ago when the U.S. dollar was worth more.

except, not really....

I got cut off at a bar in Whistler for a exchange rate joke.
Me:"How much for the drinks"
Bartender: "18.00"
Me: " Whats that in American, a dollar"
Me: " Hahaha"
Bartender: " Your done"
Me: "Doh"
This was 10 years ago, but man what a good time.

I got cut off at a bar in Whistler for a exchange rate joke.
Me:"How much for the drinks"
Bartender: "18.00"
Me: " Whats that in American, a dollar"
Me: " Hahaha"
Bartender: " Your done"
Me: "Doh"
This was 10 years ago, but man what a good time.

Years ago, my father and I entertained most of a London restaurant by trying to split the bill and translate it into dollars at the same time. He had the exchange ratio backwards, and the math just kept getting more convoluted. One couple even told us it was the most fun they remembered having while out to dinner. Poor them!

Anyway, I'd been hoping to vamp my way to 2,000 posts tonight, but Hubby's paddle match ended earlier than I'd planned. He wants some attention. :sad:

800, Woohoo.

200.........:alien2:

Paddle Tennis, Nimrod. One of those effete eastern sports you left coasters can't manage.

I am not sure of this game you speak of claire... I do love a nice squash match though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back