The gloves are off!

I've been on this forum all class.

My point. :smile-big: Just kidding. If I was able to be online all class I would have been too. Oh wait I was. :wink:

If you read the first page of this, they were giving me grief for saying 1-26 and not Jan 26. They say it's confusing. I think they were just THREADJACKING!!

But anyway...online in school...tsk tsk...to think I was super cool because I got my TI 83* to play Tetris.

*(That's a calculator, for you non-80s babies.)

If you read the first page of this, they were giving me grief for saying 1-26 and not Jan 26. They say it's confusing. I think they were just THREADJACKING!!

But anyway...online in school...tsk tsk...to think I was super cool because I got my TI 83* to play Tetris.

TI83 is still the most popular graphing calc in school these days!

I played drug dealer, fun

I had one of these: My uncle's, from WW II. It was wood and very cool.

I also did my college application on a cuneiform tablet.

You're allowed graphical calculators in school!?

Yup and the best part is you could store all of your equations too!! Most teachers never checked, but some did. But that was easy to get around. Nice slide rule Clair, I have heard stories about those....

What were we talking about again???

HEY, I Said Jan 26th! No giving me hell.

Yup and the best part is you could store all of your equations too!! Most teachers never checked, but some did. But that was easy to get around. Nice slide rule Clair, I have heard stories about those....

What were we talking about again???

Store all the equations? The teacher gives us them all during exams.

Meanwhile, back on topic...
I often get calls on my cell phone from various companies looking for some guy named, "Fernando" and Ive even had a few women who spoke with a Hispanic accent call my phone looking for this Fernando.
Im white and I sound white (born and raised in the country and I kinda talk like a cowboy), so it should be clear to anyone when I answer the phone that I aint no Fernando.
Usually if its a strange number that isnt programmed into my phone, I dont answer, so they always leave voicemail.
They always call during the day and never on the weekends, so at least I got that going for me.
I dont know if they are collection agencies, but it kinda seems like they are. All they ever say in the voicemails are that this Fernando is supposed to call them but never really say what its about, so I dunno.
It does get annoying sometimes though...

Meanwhile, back on topic...
I often get calls on my cell phone from various companies looking for some guy named, "Fernando" and Ive even had a few women who spoke with a Hispanic accent call my phone looking for this Fernando.
Im white and I sound white (born and raised in the country and I kinda talk like a cowboy), so it should be clear to anyone when I answer the phone that I aint no Fernando.
Usually if its a strange number that isnt programmed into my phone, I dont answer, so they always leave voicemail.
They always call during the day and never on the weekends, so at least I got that going for me.
I dont know if they are collection agencies, but it kinda seems like they are. All they ever say in the voicemails are that this Fernando is supposed to call them but never really say what its about, so I dunno.
It does get annoying sometimes though...

[YOUTUBE]G8bm6XlxuCY[/YOUTUBE]

Spoiler
Sorry; I couldn't stop myself.

^^^ That's almost as wrong as meatloaf.

Oh Claire, it's been so long since we've sang together.

(Sung?)

I love me some ABBA, "They were shining there for you and me, For Liberty, Fernando".

I love me some ABBA, "They were shining there for you and me, For Liberty, Fernando".

That is all my fiances dad played on a Darn loop when we went to visit him in Germany.

That is all my fiances dad played on a Darn loop when we went to visit him in Germany.

Yes the Germans love some ABBa, they love them some David Hasslehoff too.
[YOUTUBE]7vNsDhFaKUk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Back