The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I actually saw that commercial the first time the other day and was going to post about that quote. I forgot about it until you posted it. Funny stuff

I had to rewind it, I couldnt believe he says that.

I am finally back! wow

four days with the lady, snowed in at her lake house... great to be back!

Doesn't sound like it was that bad of a time. :wink: Welcome back.

Doesn't sound like it was that bad of a time. :wink: Welcome back.

haha

well, I like to mix in some golf in there bogey! I'm glad to be back though!

haha

well, I like to mix in some golf in there bogey! I'm glad to be back though!

Me being in the same frozen boat I know what you mean.

I spent a few hours at the range yesterday... I was dying by the end of it but I love it! I was out there just using the Leaderboard training aid for the entire time... this thing is amazing! Review coming either tonight or tomorrow (depending on when JB publishes it)

Some of us have all day jobs not afternoon jobs. :tongue:

yup... I roll myself into the office at 7! fun times

I just get on this page and throw on some Lang Lang and I'm good for most of the day

I have an all day job too, sassy frasses, depends on the day. Today is a nine to niner.

I'm up too early. You're up to early. My bed is still warm.

hey, how about today? I'm a still a "no-Bama" guy... just angry today

I have an all day job too, sassy frasses, depends on the day. Today is a nine to niner.

I'm up too early. You're up to early. My bed is still warm.

That would be nice to only have an all day job just a couple times a week. :tongue: I'm just teasing you. I'm sure you work WAY harder than DD and I do combined.

That would be nice to only have an all day job just a couple times a week. :tongue: I'm just teasing you. I'm sure you work WAY harder than DD and I do combined.

no doubt in my mind... I just sit here at work and deal with issues as they come up but I am SO GOOD that issues rarely come up as I take care of things right the first time.

no doubt in my mind... I just sit here at work and deal with issues as they come up but I am SO GOOD that issues rarely come up as I take care of things right the first time.

I try to do that but it never seems to work that way. No matter what there are always issues coming up. I'm just glad they are someone else's fault and not mine.

Alright Harry, Im surprised you missed the part on the Chop Slap infomercial where he says " your going to love my nuts". The thing chops them with no problem.

That combination goes well with Harry, I'd think. :angel:

Sorry about that JB. I blame Claire. Last thing by me is: "Used to be a girl" = Bengal (Tiger). Back to topic!

Pretty funny there Small. :laugh:

I wasn't sure where to post this and I am not even really sure if anyone cares but it's pretty exciting for us so I thought I would share. This past Friday JB and I purchased our wedding rings.:love:

I wasn't sure where to post this and I am not even really sure if anyone cares but it's pretty exciting for us so I thought I would share. This past Friday JB and I purchased our wedding rings.:love:

Awwwwww!

But I already knew...JB sent me a picture of the real one you were getting a while ago.

bskr200.jpg

Not this one. I already converted to the game. She had her heart set on diamonds.

Congrats on the purchase, both of you.

Too many patent issues Dent. Had to go with Diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back