Sunday Afternoon @ Walmart

I do not like to shop, well, I don't mind grocery shopping, but other than that, not interested. My wife on the other hand, loves to go shopping and likes to toture me by dragging me along.

I swear each time we go, we end up squabbling over something stupid, and yet she doesn't learn! :)

I have been in Walmart once - the closest one is a few towns away. We have Target though - I like Target. Everyone seems relatively normal there.

I've been to Walmart a couple of times, but have never seen these kinds of folks. The nearest one to my home is >30 miles away - I only pass it if I'm traveling to the Oregon Coast, which is only 2-3 times a year.

I don't the think the prices at Walmart are that much cheaper than other discount stores like Target (which I like too Diane), and certainly not worth going out of my way to visit.

I like Wal-Mart! I don't go there a lot, but it is a great place if you need to pick up a whole bunch of stuff cheaply, for whatever reason. I don't run into all that many weirdos there, but even if everyone I ran into looked like the folks in the 'Wal-Mart's finest' photo-gallery I think I would still go there once in a while. I really don't see much difference between Wal-Mart and Target. I think the clientelle at Target may be bigger fools than those at Wal-Mart: Target strikes me as a Wal-Mart for people who should know better! :D

Walmarts prices have been going up up up. They just recently raised over 1200 prices at the one nearest me. We use to grocery shop there but no I pretty much avoid the place & shop at Woodmans.

My wife hates Walmart, but only because she works 3rd shift there.

Most people never noticed, but Walmart changed their slogan from "Always Lowest Prices" to "Always Low Prices". I think they got sued for false advertising.

I cant stand going into Wal Mart but Sams Clubs are great. The one by me is a lot less crowded then Costco.

Our pantry and refrigerator is full of 'Great Value' generic labelled products. We save a ton of money every year going to the local Walmart Superstore for groceries over what we would spend at a regular super market. I used to go to Sam's Club from time to time but stopped because I bought too much stuff just because it was on sale in bulk and seemed too cheap to pass up. We were spending another $200 a month for stuff we didn't really need, like 6 packs of canned olives or giant tubs of goldfish crackers or whatever, and still spending the same every week on basic groceries on top of that.

Back