THP Style - Flix Pro On Sale Now

The spring action in these is crazy good. The first time I pushed the button to open it, it flew out of my hand. Solid construction and looks sexy. A huge win!

I am so excited to get mine. I was jealous that a couple of the THPers had them at the #grandaddy

Got my shipping notice from GG as well so looking forward to getting it and then being able to get on the course to put it to the test

If these are coming back into the store, I will more than likely be grabbing another one for a friend and possibly a few others to try and convince them to drop in here and sign up

I had the chance to use mine for the first time on Sunday. The wide tines and solid construction made repairing my ball marks extremely easy.

The additional ones I ordered from the 2nd shipment might even arrive before Christmas.

We really like the quality of the unit. That and the fact that we could get them for THPers at this price point was the reason for us having them made.
We may make these a regular store item and restock them again very soon.

I hope you do another batch as I missed the second one and I want to give one to a friend who just got into golf for xmas but won't give up mine.

We really like the quality of the unit. That and the fact that we could get them for THPers at this price point was the reason for us having them made.

Touching that vs the plastic one there is no comparison. I am going to order a backup when more come in I like it so much.

Touching that vs the plastic one there is no comparison. I am going to order a backup when more come in I like it so much.
I need a back up as well, I have one...but a backup just in case is always a nice thing to have.

sold out already glad i got mine

Oh man do I hope so, I keep missing out on the offerings and I lost my Crosshairs THP divot tool a while back. I need one of these.

Got mine today just in time for Christmas. The quality is outstanding, and I love the little ting sound when I flip it out. Can't wait for the ground to thaw so I can fix some divots!

I got mine yesterday, and this thing is so hefty and solid that at first I wondered if there was something else in the envelope. Really nice product.

Can't wait to get mine...so happy I didn't miss the 2nd set of them like i did the first

Mine showed yesterday, I love it. May be worn out long before I can use it, but fun to play with watching tv, lol.

Definitely gonna jump on one of these when they come back in the store.

Mine showed yesterday, I love it. May be worn out long before I can use it, but fun to play with watching tv, lol.

I was doing the same thing while watching tv last night.

I got two of them and gave one as a gift. Now, I wish I would have gotten three because I'm afraid I'll lose it and don't have a back-up. They are really cool and of great quality. They also make a great gift. My friend was tickled to get one as a gift.

Definitely gonna jump on one of these when they come back in the store.

I got two of them and gave one as a gift. Now, I wish I would have gotten three because I'm afraid I'll lose it and don't have a back-up. They are really cool and of great quality. They also make a great gift. My friend was tickled to get one as a gift.

We will have more in stock at right after the beginning of the year.

These will not be a limited edition product, but we will only stock small amounts, so feel free to purchase extras if you choose when they are in.

Glad there is so much interest in these. They are awesome, really great investment by THP.

Glad there will be more. These look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got a round to snapping a picture. The quality of these things are very impressive!!
ebupena4.jpg

Finally got a round to snapping a picture. The quality of these things are very impressive!!
ebupena4.jpg

The quality is amazing. I received mine yesterday and I am very impressed. They came out great

I got mine yesterday, very nice.

I really like the small quantities at a time method with these, I'm sure it doesn't work for every product but it is nice to know you have a chance at getting another if lost yours.

Back