The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went sledding today. Well actually tubing. This is the first time I have ever done that. It took 30 years but I got to do it, and it was a blast!

Tubing is so much fun. Did you stay on every time or did you take a tumble here and there? (Also kind of fun until you find some trees or rocks)

I went sledding today. Well actually tubing. This is the first time I have ever done that. It took 30 years but I got to do it, and it was a blast!

This is my happy thought. Seeing my wife like this makes me happy. She is not smiling for the camera. Just smiling because of an incredible day.

gydehehe.jpg
Awesome stuff you guys....even with snow down your pants!

Speaking of tubing, I WILL be doing this later!
e7ujumun.jpg

a7e4ude9.jpg

5u3y2yje.jpg

y6a4umu7.jpg

Tubing is so much fun. Did you stay on every time or did you take a tumble here and there? (Also kind of fun until you find some trees or rocks)

Nope, I stayed on the entire time. I learned that it's way more fun to go face down than face up. I got pretty close to a tree once, but never hit it. We did this at a local golf course. Started at the tee box, and slid all the way down to the green haha.

Awesome stuff you guys....even with snow down your pants!

Thanks, it was so much fun. I felt like such a little kid!

30 and sledding. Almost more fun than as a kid, right! And if you don't get snow in yer britches, you didn't do it right!

Nope, I stayed on the entire time. I learned that it's way more fun to go face down than face up. I got pretty close to a tree once, but never hit it. We did this at a local golf course. Started at the tee box, and slid all the way down to the green!

On a golf course? Oh man, so much win there. I agree, going face down is so much more fun. You catch some speed or a downslope and it's a major thrill.

We've been tubing in Helen, Ga. :D

Love tubing! There's a great hill at RI CC where they play the CVS Charity classic that they call "suicide hill" we used to go down it all the time

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

While watching national lampoons Christmas vacation, I began to wonder what would happen if you used rain X on a sled or tube.

Love watching kids open up Christmas presents.

^_^

She did very well considering it was her first time.
She was a bit nervous at first, but had no problem going multiple times.

Love sledding and I will go every opportunity I can until I can't anymore. That's awesome she enjoyed it

This is my happy thought. Seeing my wife like this makes me happy. She is not smiling for the camera. Just smiling because of an incredible day.

gydehehe.jpg

Haha all bundled up! Glad you guys are having fun!

While watching national lampoons Christmas vacation, I began to wonder what would happen if you used rain X on a sled or tube.

Pam works awesome, or melt a bee wax candle onto the metal saucer sleds

Storage locker empty...New house full...lots of work done but lot more to go but just happy to be staying there tomorrow night

Storage locker empty...New house full...lots of work done but lot more to go but just happy to be staying there tomorrow night

Glad to hear it Mike. Time to relax.

Glad to hear it Mike. Time to relax.

For a few hours then back at it tomorrow opening up the billion boxes we had

Refocused today. All it takes is one day to get back on track. Looking forward to what is coming in my future.

tubing is fun. Glad you were able to experience it.

Hey I've been here forever and haven't went tubing...hear it's awesome though...glad u had a good time

Have a bunch of family that I don't see all that much over at our new apartment

a6epazu4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Glad you guys are having a good time in the cold. I haven't gone sledding / tubing in a few years. We live on a hill, and it's now overgrown with trees, but we used to have sledding parties, and instead of walking back up the hill, someone on a snowmobile would drag you back up to the top. Almost as fun as going down the hill.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back