Getting back into the swing

sweetsdream

Reaction score
Handicap
I was an avid golfer from a 12 year old kid until a life change forced me to move from Seattle back to my home state of Florida. I left my clubs in Seattle until I found a house in Tampa and they were stolen. Fast forward to now and I finally got a new set of Ping G30s, started some lessons and hit the course. I'm glad this resource is here for since I've been out of the loop for so long. I even ordered a second SeeMore putter after ogling the putter sub forum.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Using Tapatalk

Welcome back to golf and to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

I was an avid golfer from a 12 year old kid until a life change forced me to move from Seattle back to my home state of Florida. I left my clubs in Seattle until I found a house in Tampa and they were stolen. Fast forward to now and I finally got a new set of Ping G30s, started some lessons and hit the course. I'm glad this resource is here for since I've been out of the loop for so long. I even ordered a second SeeMore putter after ogling the putter sub forum.

Welcome to THP and you got no sympathy from me for living in Florida! :act-up:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, back to this lovely game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP !

Welcome!

what course(s) do you play in the Tampa area - where are you practicing? I'm down near Apollo Beach

Welcome to THP and welcome back to the game!

:welcome: glad that you are back in the game, lots of great THPers in your area.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

What SeeMore putters do you have? If you haven't already done it, check the SPi threads & SeeMore threads - lots of good stuff there!

what course(s) do you play in the Tampa area - where are you practicing? I'm down near Apollo Beach

I've played Babe a few times and Rocky Point and I either practice at a range out on Bearss or GolfTec. I've also been to TopGolf a few times and had lots of fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What SeeMore putters do you have? If you haven't already done it, check the SPi threads & SeeMore threads - lots of good stuff there!

Well, now I have three SeeMore putters. I got the Si3 and loved it then ordered a FGP from their site and lastly, I went to check out the PGA Superstore in Orlando yesterday and liked the Giant FGP so much it followed me home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back