The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Smallville, no reason at all to even watch the Chiefs game based on this information:
"RT @adamteicher: Chiefs inactives: Alex Smith, Charles, Derrick Johnson, Albert, Bowe, Hali, Poe"

In the past, Cam would have ran the ball for a few yards when his first option wasn't there. Impresses by him standing in the pocket and going through his progressions there for the td pass.

If you are a fan of the NFL I would follow @mikepereira on Twitter. He gives all of the explanations on officiating in every game. His page is definitely a good read.

If you are a fan of the NFL I would follow @mikepereira on Twitter. He gives all of the explanations on officiating in every game. His page is definitely a good read.

Going to check it out. Thanks dude.

Wow, Nick Folk for the Jets misses a 35 yard FG. Dolphins still only down 14-7 in the 4th quarter, but they still have a small chance to win this game.

Cant stop the run. Cant get off a block. These guys are done.

Hey Smallville, no reason at all to even watch the Chiefs game based on this information:
"RT @adamteicher: Chiefs inactives: Alex Smith, Charles, Derrick Johnson, Albert, Bowe, Hali, Poe"

Yeah, pretty much. I'll probably keep it on RedZone all afternoon.

Cant stop the run. Cant get off a block. These guys are done.

I've already started looking at NFL mock drafts, like I do every year at this time. I don't know why I continue to support that team.

Jernigan another Giants TD on a long reverse.

I've already started looking at NFL mock drafts, like I do every year at this time. I don't know why I continue to support that team.

You have a chance at 10-6 and you lose to Bills and Jets?!?!? It drives me nuts bro. Another year missing the playoffs and listening to fire Jeff Ireland talk all off season. Sorry for the rant.

You have a chance at 10-6 and you lose to Bills and Jets?!?!? It drives me nuts bro. Another year missing the playoffs and listening to fire Jeff Ireland talk all off season. Sorry for the rant.

7 total points in the last 2 games of the year against the freaking Bills and Jets. Completely unacceptable. I want heads to roll....offensive coordinator at a minimum, but the GM and head coach should probably go as well.

How appropriate. Ed effin Reed from the U with a pick. Can't wait for another mediocre 2014 season.

And Houston is on the clock for the first pick of the 2014 draft. Congratulations.

Panthers with 9 sacks today. Wow

Stick a fork in the Dome! Can't wait for them to tear that place down.

Stick a fork in the Dome! Can't wait for them to tear that place down.

Where do they play next year? Another dome or are they going to be outside where thy can actually have a home field advantage in the cold?

Cincy rolling all over Baltimore.

Tony Gonzalez game winning TD in his last game?

Where do they play next year? Another dome or are they going to be outside where thy can actually have a home field advantage in the cold?

They will be at the Gophers stadium TCF Bank, outside in all the glory of Minnesota. Today would've been a good test run to see how people are going to like it, currently feels like -21°. Another issue is size, there are about 17,000 less seats at the Bank, not even enough for all the season ticket holders. It is going to be an interesting two years.

Tony Gonzalez game winning TD in his last game?

It should happen, but they are probably playing for FG.

But if they should get close, they need to make that happen.

Well that was ugly, Atlanta.

You have got to be kidding me. How does that happen?

Perfect end for Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back