Is my new move causing me to come over the top (Video)

Cjgolf25

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello Freddie,

Can you please take a look at my swing. I recently started working on pointing the toe down the line in my back swing. I introduced it for the first time at the Live Driver Test and was pleasantly surprised how well it performed. I recorded some driver swings too look at it a bit more today. I don't know if it's me but it almost looks like I'm coming over the top a little. It wouldn't bother me if I wasn't afraid of the dreaded slice. What do you think? Should I be bringing it more from the inside? 1st swing small fade, second slight pull, third small fade. Thank you very much.

https://vimeo.com/123149605

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To my eye I dont see a pronounced OTT move.

Freddie will figure you out. Too me, it looks like you fall back onto your heels on the way back and then stand up and lose your spine angle on the way down.

Also, put your phone sideways, that way the black bars will be gone.

One word for you, Alignment. Your club will follow your shoulder line and you shoulders do not match the feet, knees and hips. Get the shoulders on the same line as the feet, knees and hips. This should give you a straight to a slight draw.

One word for you, Alignment. Your club will follow your shoulder line and you shoulders do not match the feet, knees and hips. Get the shoulders on the same line as the feet, knees and hips. This should give you a straight to a slight draw.

I remember to this day when you set a club at my feet and to where my clubface was pointed and then held another across my shoulders. I was aaaaall over the place.

I will work on that this weekend, thank you very much Freddie.

Back