What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPI Core Workout.... A lot of fun!!!

KG

Just Tapping Away

Warmed up enough for me to take a trip to the range today. I've been hitting my S55s and scor wedges in the basement every chance I get. Finally got to see ball flight and work on shot shaping. Love these clubs. All my work to get more gir is on pace to pay off at the start of next season.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Moved my golf clubs to new house

Played 18 and checked out Golfsmith for a bit.

Got to the Paddock Golf Dome is Buffalo, NY with Shef, Maddog and Buckbug. Always a great time getting out with those guys and even better when we can swing the clubs too!!

Got out to the range and hit some balls. Irons were good. Hybrid, wood and driver need work though. At the mall will soon be at Dicks sporting goods.

Day dreamed of rounds to come and reflected on rounds of the past. Had a day of honey-do's and gawsh darn-its!!

Played a round at The Eagles-Lakes Course in Tampa. Got put my new gear to work, there were some real nice strikes, but no birdies. Finished with 93.

Regripped my 2-3 hybo I recently purchased.

THP'd and saw four guys lives change. Pretty good golf day in my book!

Played 18 today. One of the nicer days we have had here in a while.

Played 18 holes with my father in law

Worked on finishing drills with putting.

I've got a Hybrid with me at work and I'm working on grip/setup.

Practiced putting on me new hand me down putting green. Unfortunately I think I may outgrow it shortly as it is narrow, only has one hole and I have made 10 putts in a row.

TPI Workout with BOSU and medicine ball. Working on CORE and STABILITY

KG

Just Tapping Away

Nothing.

Saturday's 300 range ball blister has turned messy...

Spoiler
2013-12-30%20blister.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back