2nd 2 TaylorMade Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

NSFW!!!

[video=youtube_share;tyRQmZGnw-w]http://youtu.be/tyRQmZGnw-w[/video]

Holy $h!t! What a video. Well done, brother!

Castor still a rockstar even when congratulating others for getting in.

Can't wait to see you again in July!

Congrats! Two rock solid members take down the spots. #LikeIt

2nd 2 TaylorMade Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Pe...

2nd 2 TaylorMade Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Pe...

It's going to be awesome!!!!!!!

Fupresti...Big hug and congrats your way man!

I hate this...I should sleep, but how can anyone sleep with this much excitement!!

Edit: too excited...posting things in wrong threads :D

Fupresti dropping Dev bombs lol, I love the pure emotion bro that was awesome!

Castor is BACK! Nice! And great entry Fupresti, congrats to both of you!!! Welcome to the TMaG family for the 2014 Morgan Cup!

Congratulations to both guys on getting into the THPMC. Going to be an epic ride, enjoy every moment.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Congrats guys. Love seeing castor back in it

Congrats to both of you. No doubt you two are great additions to team TM. Hopefully I can win one of the remaining contests & join you guys.

Congrats on the baby Castor! I can't image making a video for every announcement, so happy you got a spot.

Fupresti...awesome NSFW for sure, made me laugh out loud. Pumped for you dude!

Congrats guys!!!

:laughing: I just went back in and watched the reaction videos. Hilarious stuff! Fupresti, that was the funniest reaction video I've seen to date. Congrats on the baby Castor!

Fup and Castor!!!! Alright guys!!

They are bringing back the Finnisher, and opening the door for a guy who would seemingly do just about anything to get in! Congrats boys!!

Congrats fupresti and Castor Hades! No doubt you 2 guys are going to rock it for TaylorMade and THP this year at the MC!

Congrats fellas! Great entries, good luck in your journey to THPMC

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Haha great video fupresti. ..safe to say that was legit

:laughing: I just went back in and watched the reaction videos. Hilarious stuff! Fupresti, that was the funniest reaction video I've seen to date. Congrats on the baby Castor!
I kept waiting for his wife to come back into frame and hit him in the head with a frying pan saying "If you drop another F-Bomb....." LOL...

JM

Congrat's fella's!!

Congrats fellas!

Taps away

Congrats to two great hackers! You both are going to rock it!

Haha fupresti were you shocked at all? Great raw emotion in that vid. Castor loved the vid and congrats on the new addition to your family.

Great entries, guys. Congrats and enjoy the experience.

congrats guys! enjoy the ride

Back