What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a great feel to it so far. Love the elegant appearance as well.

You can snag this club at $129 at times, just keep an eye on the dotd thread. Actually bought one for my father for his birthday at that price.

Yeah, I know there will be better prices elsewhere, but gotta go where the gift card takes me!! I was hoping to get cash, but it didn't work out that way.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Got a pair of FJ contour casual shoes, lime colored golf polo,and a ball marker to make lines on the ball.

Picked up a couple of new hats for the hybrids

DD232A76-B3F4-4CEA-87A9-A1AF6C40C132.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Other than paid round of golf, got some souvenir ball markers from The Eagles in Tampa.

Vokey 56 SM4 chrome. Kind of an impulse buy. Sick of my crap wedges.

Tour Edge Exotics xcg7 Beta Fairway wood (13 degree). I hit that thing a ton. Should be interesting.

Write up on that please. On my wishlist but santa went another route...

I love it. My instructor has one and when we play I'll swing it before the round to get loose. It also pulls you to the left side in the swing so if I'm getting stuck during the round about 5 swings with it helps remind me what I should be doing.

THP did a great write up on the Orange Whip. It's basically the same device but cheaper.

AMP cell driver adapter

Back to Edwin Watts closing sale with a buddy... couldn't leave without that Anser hybrid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to Edwin Watts closing sale with a buddy... couldn't leave without that Anser hybrid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the discount like at that store?

Still 20% on clubs and most accessories, 40% on some stuff like grips.

Today is the last day for the Arlington store. They are moving the unsold merch to whichever store is closing in Dallas. The really deep discounts will happen on the last dew days that one is open... but I don't have any details on that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I should of bought more grips . Lol

Purchased used V Steel 3 and 5 wood that has original stiff shafts. Next step is to purchase regular flex shafts and hopefully get someone to touch up the 3 wood as it has a paint chip on it.

2 doz 2012 yellow Z star $19.99 a doz.

Got some sweet IZOD plaid pants

KG

Just Tapping Away

Bought my first staff bag! Budget Golf is selling '13 Callaway X Hot Staff bags on eBay. Got mine for $130 with shipping! Excited. I'll be sporting it as #theking!

Bought my first staff bag! Budget Golf is selling '13 Callaway X Hot Staff bags on eBay. Got mine for $130 with shipping! Excited. I'll be sporting it as #theking!

I have always wanted one but I am so OCD about how my clubs go in my bag I have to have a 14 way divider and I haven't seen one yet that has one.

Tappin away

Can't wait to see it Barry. Getting all big time on me. Heh.

Shopped the Golf Galaxy clearance/sale items, today. A couple of pairs of Adidas Tour 360 shoes, 2 dozen B330RXS, FootJoy glove 3-pack, Odyssey towel, Stitch driver cover, and Evolution 1.5" tees.

I have always wanted one but I am so OCD about how my clubs go in my bag I have to have a 14 way divider and I haven't seen one yet that has one.

Tappin away

I dont think you are going to find a 14 way staff bag unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back