GolferPal Easy Pal Push Cart

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a company you may not have heard of. They reached out to me months ago, saying they were launching this product at the 2015 PGA Merchandise show, and would send it for review after product was up and running. It showed up last week and I just got a chance to get it on the course.

Check out this video.

I'd neglected to reset the unit (it's shown how to do this in the instructions), so normally the handle pops all the way up. Sorry, but it was nasty out and I wanted to get back indoors. Pretty cool stuff though.

Stay tuned for the review.

DSCN6235-L.jpg

DSCN6237-L.jpg

DSCN6241-L.jpg

DSCN6240-L.jpg

DSCN6242-L.jpg

DSCN6243-L.jpg

Is there going to be a ladies version called the GolferGal? :alien:

Cool! That auto unfold feature is awesome!

• Staff
Is there going to be a ladies version called the GolferGal? :alien:

You know how many times I've almost said or written that instead of GolferPal? I'm going to have to look at my review with a magnifying glass to make sure I don't do it in the article.

Does it auto fold up too, or just unfold? Can't say I've ever had much problem unfolding my cart to need a battery powered option.

• Staff
Does it auto fold up too, or just unfold? Can't say I've ever had much problem unfolding my cart to need a battery powered option.

Yes it does.

Not gonna lie, thats pretty cool.

Hawk is it any heavier than like a clicgear? Looks pretty similar.

That is pretty nice, what is one looking at price-wise?

• Staff
Not gonna lie, thats pretty cool.

Hawk is it any heavier than like a clicgear? Looks pretty similar.

About 17lbs, which is a little heavier than the last one I reviewed, but not that bad. I'm not sure on ClicGear specs.

I will say that any extra weight wasn't noticeable while using it on the course though.

About 17lbs, which is a little heavier than the last one I reviewed, but not that bad. I'm not sure on ClicGear specs.

I will say that any extra weight wasn't noticeable while using it on the course though.

Looks like 2.5 lbs more than the clicgear 3.5 which like you said wont even be noticeable

Looks like just a couple of pounds heavier than the 3.5+. What I was able to find showed the ClicGear at 14.5 lbs.

EDIT: Looks like MD441 and I found the same thing

I know we'll get some "I don't need that feature" comments, which are 100% reasonable and valid in my mind. I will say however that pushing a button, walking away to put my bag in the trunk, and then turning around to pick up a folded push cart was sort of exciting in a very nerdy way.

I know we'll get some "I don't need that feature" comments, which are 100% reasonable and valid in my mind. I will say however that pushing a button, walking away to put my bag in the trunk, and then turning around to pick up a folded push cart was sort of exciting in a very nerdy way.

and its PERFECT for lazy people like me

very cool looking product. Love that it folds up automatically.

my main concern is, will you be able to fod/unfold it when the battery dies?

it looks pretty good

my main concern is, will you be able to fod/unfold it when the battery dies?

it looks pretty good

Yes you can.

The two red locking mechanisms allow manual fold/unfold.

Seen one on the course yesterday, wife's friend in front of us had it. She didn't appear to be having any issues with moving it around the fairways or rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great feature with the auto open/close but it still all comes down to how the push cart performs. Looking forward to seeing what you have to say Ryan. Thanks for the vid.

That was my first reaction, but while I don't need it, it might be nice, especially know it folds itself up too. What kind of battery does it run on?

I liked the video Hawk. Battery powered unfolding was not a feature I expected to see when I opened the video.

Folding and unfolding my clicgear carts was just annoying enough for me to want this feature.

cool. like the auto feature for folding/unfolding...i enjoy being lazy sometimes and this would be one time especially after walking 18 holes why not have some easy way to fold a cart.

That was my first reaction, but while I don't need it, it might be nice, especially know it folds itself up too. What kind of battery does it run on?

It's a proprietary battery I think. About the size of two wallets stacked on top of each other. It's removable and has a rubber cover that keeps moisture off of it. One charge is supposed to be good for quite a while, but I can't remember the exact number of cycles.

As the owner of a Clicgear and knowing how ridiculous I look trying to unfold the damn thing, this feature speaks to me.

It's a proprietary battery I think. About the size of two wallets stacked on top of each other. It's removable and has a rubber cover that keeps moisture off of it. One charge is supposed to be good for quite a while, but I can't remember the exact number of cycles.
Cool, and like you said, if the battery dies, there's a manual option.

Back