Need Info on Equipment buyer

luggage

Reaction score
Handicap
Has any one on the forum ever done business with tee2green6931 at ebay. There is a great sounding deal on a Callaway RAZR Fit 11.5* Driver Senior Flex Aldila RIP'd NV 60 Light (New) for less than $100.00 and it sounds almost too good to be true. I think they are out of Canada and sell closeouts. Just want to make sure it's not counterfeit. I would not have thought of this but my teaching pro brought up the question.

Thanks

Its a pretty good deal, but it is an older club. I don't think it is something that would worry me. Should be good to go, especially if he has good feedback

Price sounds like what I would expect for a club of that vintage.

Has any one on the forum ever done business with tee2green6931 at ebay. There is a great sounding deal on a Callaway RAZR Fit 11.5* Driver Senior Flex Aldila RIP'd NV 60 Light (New) for less than $100.00 and it sounds almost too good to be true. I think they are out of Canada and sell closeouts. Just want to make sure it's not counterfeit. I would not have thought of this but my teaching pro brought up the question.

Thanks

Callaway Pre-owned has one with the light shaft in "Very Good" condition for $90.99. I would go that route if it were my money. Very good there often means like new. I would avoid buying on eBay. Loaded with fakes.

Callaway Pre-owned has one with the light shaft in "Very Good" condition for $90.99. I would go that route if it were my money. Very good there often means like new. I would avoid buying on eBay. Loaded with fakes.

I don't think it is near as bad as you are making it sound. But CPO is a solid way to go regardless.

Back