Bette & Court Ladies Apparel Spring 2015 - THP Preview

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
I just received some samples from them for review, but for some background below is a press release on their Spring 2015 collection. I will say, at first glance I am in love with the skirt they sent and the lightweight jacket is super thin and very comfortable. I like what I see so far.

i-tSQbf2t-L.jpg
i-bLcB9Gm-L.jpg

i-HmHpW5M-L.jpg
i-3zBKfff-L.jpg

THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE:

The Spring 2015 Bette & Court line continues to offer a modern twist to dressing for the active woman, while staying true to its core basics. Bette & Court apparel is designed to meet the needs of the busy, younger-minded and active woman who wants “fashletic” or easy to wear, affordable clothing that performs well on the golf course, but also translates fashionably off the course.

The new line, which includes three collections, is full of colorful personality, but easy to merchandise and designed with practicality in mind. The color blocking attributes bring a flattering twist to the short sleeve and sleeveless polo’s in each collection. Design details like heathered or printed fabrics, ombre zippers and mesh overlays add stylish touches to this season’s pieces. Using quality, high performing fabrics that fit and flatter, this seamless collection is a reflection of Bette & Court’s evolution as a fashion forward apparel brand.

The three collections of the Spring 2015 line bring a fashionable twist and extension to Bette & Court core of essentials. With distinct bold color stories, fabric and styling crossover, the groupings can mix and match back to items already in a woman’s wardrobe.

Bette & Court’s entire collection centers around the brand’s best-selling Cool Elements top, the original sun protection mesh sleeved polo, which can be worn on and off the course. In the Spring 2015 collection, Cool Elements tops come in not only 15 color options, but also with two collar styles, six prints and the new Odyssey Mock, which features mesh detailing on the back, heathered fabrication, and thumb holes on the sleeves.

Providing SPF 30+ sun protection, these textured tops can reduce body temperature with its cooling yarns and mesh vents under each sleeve for extra air circulation. With fabric that is lightweight, anti-microbial and moisture wicking, Cool Elements products are the perfect piece for lightweight sun protection.

Other pieces of the line include the increasingly popular Smooth Fit pant, capri pant, short and skirt, which act similar to shape wear, but perform like active wear. The durable, pull-on pieces offer a sleek, flattering look with superior comfort and will become a favorite for 2015.

New this season is the “Jackable”. This full zip jacket is a soft, lightweight, water resistant piece that can be folded into a small pouch and packed easily into a golf or gym bag. Also new is the “Transition” jacket, space dyed with a peached fleece inner fabric that keeps the body warm against the elements.

About Bette & Court
Bette & Court, a division of Sport-Haley, Inc. is a premier women’s golf apparel company committed to the active woman interested in fresh, sporty, modern and easy-to-wear clothing at an affordable price point. Offering effortlessly stylish and interchangeable pieces, Bette & Court’s clothing is designed with attention to quality, detail and fit that performs beautifully on and off the golf course.
Bette & Court and Sport Haley are located in Denver, CO, and sold online and at private and public golf shops throughout the world. For more information about Bette & Court, please go to bette-court.com

Amanda will love that 1/4 zip.

• Admin
Amanda will love that 1/4 zip.

That 1/4 zip, for the 10 minutes I wore it today, is incredible! I can't express how light weight it is. I tried everything on when I got it, and that was hands down my favorite piece so far. That and the skirt. I thought I would like the Sport Haley stuff more, but the Bette & Court stuff is really impressing me, way more than I thought it would.

That 1/4 zip, for the 10 minutes I wore it today, is incredible! I can't express how light weight it is. I tried everything on when I got it, and that was hands down my favorite piece so far. That and the skirt. I thought I would like the Sport Haley stuff more, but the Bette & Court stuff is really impressing me, way more than I thought it would.
This could get expensive for me lol

Great minds...

Delaney would be all over the 1/4 zip as well.

Perfect timing! How are they for size and fit Morgan?

That pullover is nice

I think Mrs. Drumdog would love that black top.

Back