Oldest club in your bag?

My Vokey wedges that are 3-4 years old. However by March they will be gone..

Oldest club in my bag is the Odyssey White Hot Putter.

This is the first putter I bought with my first cheap set in 2007. I see no reason why I would ever consider changing it!

Normally it would be the Cobra Rail H hybrid (2010) but since I sent in my SeeMore to be counter balanced it is now my Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5 (2006 I think?). But that will be short lived and will be back to the Cobra Rail H at 3 plus years.

My R-11 3 wood and rescues....got them in 2011

Cleveland LDI (hybrid/iron) 21* - 2005. Love this club and it has NEVER left the bag.
Cleveland Launcher Comp 9.5* - also 2005. I use it sparingly throughout the year. Also have a brand new one in shrink wrap taking up space in my closet. This and J'33R are favorite drivers ever! Not sure if I'll ever get rid of them.

My irons. The original Titleist AP2's. I got them in 2008 so they are going on 6 years.

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm gaming the AP1s from 2008. I have a very hard time imagining a club that I could hit better than those. GREAT sticks!

The oldest clubs in my bag are the 54 and 58 wedges. They are the Mizuno MP's and they have been in the bag for 5/6 years now.

A couple of my putters that are in the rotation are a few years old, the Black Series Tour Design has been out for a few years and the Metal X came out in 2012 I believe. After that, it is the X Hot stuff from last January.

I have an old Orlimar 44* hipsteel pitching wedge that I can't get out of the bag. Love the feel of it around the green.

I have a Cleveland Launcher 400cc Driver. It has been my go to
Driver when I'm having an issue controlling the driver.

My irons and driver are the oldest and the same age. Not that old really but oldest I have in there.

Taylormade v-steel 5w. Don't hit a 5w much so just sticking to what works.

A Callaway GBB II 3W occasionally makes its way into my bag depending on how we'll I'm hitting my 3-hybrid.

Cleveland CG16 54* & 58* wedges.

With so many ho's around i thought it would be interesting to see who has the oldest club that they still play week in week out.

For me it's my whole iron set minus a couple of wedges.

I still use 4-SW Tommy Armour 845 V-31's, released 2001 i think? so going on 13 years in my bag, was 15 years old when i got them.

They are IMO one of the greatest sets of irons ever released, no matter what i try i can't knock them out of the bag.

pdnp.jpg

I bought a set of 845 Oversize irons back in, I want to say '97 or '98 and had them in my bag until just over a year ago. I have no idea how the Tommy Armour stuff is now that Sports Authority is in charge, but they made some nice sticks back in the day.

My current oldest club in the bag is my 60-degree Cleveland 588 in chrome. It's been in there since 2000.

probably the newest club I put in- my 2hybo. not exactly sure how old it is but I'd have to guess at least 5 years..

I have a Ping Eye 2 sand wedge that I have been using since high school....just had my 20 year reunion

Got all new woods, hybrids and irons in Oct. My 2 ball putter is the oldest club in my bag.

My oldest club is my SC Fastback. I pulled it out for a season and a half. Stupidest equipment change I've ever made.

Mine is my Odysee DualForce 990 that I got new in 1994. I won it in a charity tournament, and have loved it since. To be fair, I played that year and a bit the next, then didn't play again until last year, but I still love this putter. In fact, I love it so much that I bought another one on eBay for $20 this fall so that I can put in my house and have the same feel etc.

Either my Taylor Made r9 bought the day it come out, believe it was 2007. Earlier then that my Scotty Cameron Phantom Mallet. Very rare club which I love. Both have always been my bread and butter so they are lifers!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was a burner 3 wood for awhile now it would be my callaway jaws wedge

My Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport from 2008. Slapped a Superstroke grip on it, but will probably stay in the bag for a very long time.:D

In my playing bag?

A second hand Titleist 910 D2 driver.

since i'm back to golf more recently, my whole bag was 10-15 years old. I've since replaced a few things, but still play Tour Edge Comp 950 irons from like '01 and a 60* "spalding" wedge i picked up used in the mid 90's. Pretty awesome.

I did just pick up an old Ping B60 BeCu to mess around with until I choose a modern putter...so that's old too :)

Back