Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had one before the grandaddy and was pointed to a caddydaddy (cdx-10, $50) on Amazon. Great reviews at an incredible price and it lived up to the reviews. Fantastic travel bag and you can't beat the price for the quality that you get

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001P9IA0C/ref=pe_385040_30332190_TE_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

Ooo I was in the market for a travel bag. Me and a co-worker are thinking of attending a meeting in Arizona in a few weeks that could be done over the phone.

I've got a $40 gift card for Golf Town I'm going to get some balls. Now do I get the faithful Chrome+ , some B330's or wait for the new FG Tours to come out.

I've got a $40 gift card for Golf Town I'm going to get some balls. Now do I get the faithful Chrome+ , some B330's or wait for the new FG Tours to come out.

Those FG Tours you sent me were awesome! I wish i could find those in stores..

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Are soft sided travel bags generally more well received than hard-sided travel bags?

Considering a travel bag for possibly a golf vacation.

I've got two. Both are soft. I prefer soft, since they usually weigh a lot less, and I've got two, one smaller for a carry-on bag, and one larger for a staff bag.

This is the best travel bag I've had. (this is the smaller one)

taylormade-performance-travel-cover.jpg

I've got two. Both are soft. I prefer soft, since they usually weigh a lot less, and I've got two, one smaller for a carry-on bag, and one larger for a staff bag.

This is the best travel bag I've had. (this is the smaller one)

taylormade-performance-travel-cover.jpg

This is the one I have now, I love it, it it the one I had in the infamous how to pack a staff bag thread

This is the one I have now, I love it, it it the one I had in the infamous how to pack a staff bag thread

Should I bump that thread for reference?

TaylorMade wedges, of course.

Happy #WPF

MD2's. I might go check out Golfsmith today and see if I can pick up anything used. I don't really have the coin for a new wedge at the moment.

MD2's. I might go check out Golfsmith today and see if I can pick up anything used. I don't really have the coin for a new wedge at the moment.

grab me a set while you are there

thanks in advance!

grab me a set while you are there

thanks in advance!

I'll look into it. It's going to take a pretty crazy deal to pull it off though. I'll use my Mike Dean skills to talk them down.

I'll look into it. It's going to take a pretty crazy deal to pull it off though. I'll use my Mike Dean skills to talk them down.

Buy 2 get 2 free, they should be ok with that

Buy 2 get 2 free, they should be ok with that

The worst that can happen is they say no.

I'm also pondering another GPS since mine was lost. Looks like there are some good deals to be had right now.

I'm also pondering another GPS since mine was lost. Looks like there are some good deals to be had right now.

Leaning towards a specific brand? I was just browsing Craigslist, there were a few Upro's on the real cheap

I have a Bushnell XGC that you can have. Just may have to renew the course subscription stuff to download courses.

Leaning towards a specific brand? I was just browsing Craigslist, there were a few Upro's on the real cheap

Be careful with the UPros. My FIL has one and the last time we updated it, the website had a warning about this being the last year of support for his model. Don't know what the model breakdown is but worth keeping in mind as you look around.

TBT sent me a uPro that I've been having some issues with. It's not holding a charge long enough to last an entire round for some reason. I had a Garmin Approach G3 before and I ca get one for $150 right now. I might check out going the watch route as well. I liked the Approach because I could get easy distances to all the hazards and I could drag the cursor thing to get distances to anywhere on a hole. It also has the pin drag feature for greens. I don't know that there is a watch that will do all of that.

If the Upro has been registered to someone else you wont be able to download any "pro" versions of courses that arent already on there.

Plus they wont be supporting it anymore.

I have a Bushnell XGC that you can have. Just may have to renew the course subscription stuff to download courses.

quoting cookie's awesome gesture

You are awesome dude. I'm going to check some watches out today because I really like the idea of just looking at my wrist. If I don't find anything that I can live with I'll take you up on that. Thanks so much dude.

Cookie, dude is just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back