The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moved a ton of snow today at work and home. We got over 8". My atv sure moves a lot of snow! I plowed my driveway twice today once before work and then again after since it all blowed. Here is me plowing at work.

bady2aru.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Frogger, this is the HHJJ thread....all that crap on the ground certainly belongs in the Rant thread. Glad to see you have some equipment to handle it though

Frogger, this is the HHJJ thread....all that crap on the ground certainly belongs in the Rant thread. Glad to see you have some equipment to handle it though

HHJJ cuz I'm done! I bought the atv just for that reason. To plow my home driveway. But works good in tight places at dealership too.

HHJJ cuz I'm done! I bought the atv just for that reason. To plow my home driveway. But works good in tight places at dealership too.

Do they pay you to use your own equipment there?

Do they pay you to use your own equipment there?

No. They give gas $. I only do around the building and by the road at work. They move front row back and I do it. That's what the picture was. It keeps me from having to clean cars. Plus it's fun. They have 2 plow trucks going at same time. I used 1/4 tank helping them and they filled it. Plus got free lunch. But more importantly I don't have to broom the cars. It's a pain in the rump brooming them and cold. The atv keeps me warm. Lol

Moved a ton of snow today at work and home. We got over 8". My atv sure moves a lot of snow! I plowed my driveway twice today once before work and then again after since it all blowed. Here is me plowing at work.

bady2aru.jpg

I really can't explain why but that looks pretty fun to me. Simple mind I guess.

I really can't explain why but that looks pretty fun to me. Simple mind I guess.

It's a blast! That's one of the reasons I do it. I don't ride it in the summer cuz I'm too busy golfing. My driveway is 80' long by 30 at the house and 16 by the road. Then I have the driveway back to the garage I built at beginning of summer. So it's a lot to do. Over 5 years I shoveled it minus the new addition, never again. Bought the atv last winter. You can come try it Jordan if you can brave the cold.

No. They give gas $. I only do around the building and by the road at work. They move front row back and I do it. That's what the picture was. It keeps me from having to clean cars. Plus it's fun. They have 2 plow trucks going at same time. I used 1/4 tank helping them and they filled it. Plus got free lunch. But more importantly I don't have to broom the cars. It's a pain in the rump brooming them and cold. The atv keeps me warm. Lol

Jeremiah you could probably wash the bosses car too and get a few more points dude :D

Jeremiah you could probably wash the bosses car too and get a few more points dude :D

I got ya! Ha ha hey I'd be out there working in the snow anyways. The sales team cleans the lot cuz that's where we make our money. I'd rather be on the atv having fun spinning out between rows :banghead: than help broom over 300 cars and move them. So it's a win win for me.

Here's what I did at home. Now I can get out easy. So that makes me happy!
6u6ytyby.jpg

zygy2uny.jpg
I didn't photo around to second garage.
Took me about 20 mins.

We don't have anywhere to store an ATV but I would get one in a heartbeat to plow our driveway if we did, it's not that big but I hate shoveling and it runs between our house and our neighbor's so snow blowing is tough.

What's all that white stuff on the ground?

What's all that white stuff on the ground?
"Pure Snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this is?"

"I want my two dollars...."

All that matters is the wife hates it already and has again mentioned moving to fl
Your plan is working.

Make her miserable. Then make her move.

Just got tickets via our suite at work for next Saturday, my kids will be so surprised

Nice. They'll love it Mike. We did that last year and it was pretty fun.

Nice. They'll love it Mike. We did that last year and it was pretty fun.

Funny part was the wife said she wanted to talk to me about going to check it out next Saturday anyhow, cant beat that

That's at least 75 brownie points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back