Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Cookie and MWard those are impressive collections!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Grabbed a few markers from my 'local' course down in SC this past week. Went for a few of the colours that aren't in my marker collection as of yet, although the plan was to give one up to the wife (who doesn't seem interested with the snow on the ground here). Also included is Dunes West, which is a pretty cool course near the coast down there.

20131230_103029.jpg

I really need to grab a full collection photo again soon.

Nice additions my friend!

I recently took my collection out of my bag since it's getting a little large and starting to get heavy. Think I shed about 5 pounds off of the bag weight. Haha

Love those, Dan!

I like that Dunes West medallion one a lot Dan. Why is that shape so addicting!?

Dunlop Tortex guitar picks :]

I like that Dunes West medallion one a lot Dan. Why is that shape so addicting!?

haha no idea dude, but I am really pumped because the backing it is the same one I got at Caledonia, with the Palmetto moon. I love that thing but was mortified about losing it.

Now I've got a spare!

haha no idea dude, but I am really pumped because the backing it is the same one I got at Caledonia, with the Palmetto moon. I love that thing but was mortified about losing it.

Now I've got a spare!

I planned on getting another few come July. They apparently have special anniversary ones there this year. Ruh roh...

Nice looking pick ups, Dan. Especially that Dunes West mondo marker.

Ive developed a problem with collecting the poker chip markers.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388637678395.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388637678395.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
That's sweet dude, looks like something you would see in a pro shop or something.

Sure does. Makes perfect sense if someone collected markers & divot tools.

6eby2uqe.jpg

I got the poker chip at my lesson 2 weeks ago and the divot tool showed up today.

Ooh, I want that poker chip - nice!

I have a magnetic hat clip, and a collect the coins at different courses I play. The one that I use the most is my TPC Boston coin that I picked up at the Deutsche Bank Champions in 2011. I do rotate the other coins in every now and again.

That SeeMore Poker chip is awesome. Nice little reminder to have while on the putting green and placing your ball down before you putt.

6eby2uqe.jpg

I got the poker chip at my lesson 2 weeks ago and the divot tool showed up today.

Holy cow, i want that poker chip so bad. Where can i buy one? My sickness is going into overdrive.

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk now Free

Back