The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on the OU defense, Bama is sky high right now.

It's on the OU defense, Bama is sky high right now.
I just saw that AJ has 300+ passing in the first half. Thats impressive. But his 2 picks were costly.

Big stop.

Watching on watchespn app now, and I am behind. I am guessing they stop them.. lol

If ya can't get first downs, you're gonna lose.

C'mon.

If ya can't get first downs, you're gonna lose.

C'mon.

You're so funny James...your team is up 14 yet you cannot enjoy the moment. They have played well.

You're so funny James...your team is up 14 yet you cannot enjoy the moment. They have played well.

Still a long way to go. 14 is nothing right now.

Barf..

Nice run... defense just collapsed and it was nothing but green. Need a score on this next drive.

Kid's got some wheels

Big run there

Mindset of a coach dude, must take advantage of chances. OU got lax to start the half.

Mindset of a coach dude, must take advantage of chances. OU got lax to start the half.

Gotcha...I like your approach more than that War Eagle guy who isn't even showing the proper appreciation to Cade Foster for enabling his team to play in Pasadena instead of New Orleans. Cade is just a giver...should never have to pay for a meal in Auburn ever again.

Lucky flag.

Yep, this is more of what I expected.

The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Son of a -----

OU needs to get their swagger back.

Can't make a freaking tackle.

Noooo tackle.

Gonna be sick.

This safety for Oklahoma seems like he is afraid of contact. #9

Henry is a beast, strong running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back