Draftkings.com - $2.2M Masters Contest

JayWalk

Reaction score
Handicap
High
Anybody here doing the DraftKings.com Masters Tournament contest? $20 entry fee gives you the chance to win $1M for first place. Need to pick your top 6 golfers keeping it under salary cap. It's my first time doing one of their draft's since I typically do not gamble, but looks like a fun way to get more into the Masters.

Just wondering if anybody else is entering and who you have for picks!

Referral for those that may not know the site. Disclosure: I DO get bonuses for referral.
https://www.draftkings.com/r/JayWalk

I do not usually play at Draftkings, I play my daily fantasy at Fanduel for NBA,MLB ,NFL However I will have a roster of players for this tourney for the masters. Haven't looked at any picks ju.st yet but I will update when I do.

I don't have my picks yet either...waiting for the Shell Houston results. Torn between adding Spieth or not. As of right now I don't see how I cannot have him on my roster, so I need for him to give me a reason this week to not pick him.

Spieth for third place. Kaymer for the win.

I play on DraftKings a lot during football season, and had a really good run to close out the year. Starting trying golf this year & I've been hit or miss all season, soI generally play in the smaller $ contests. For anyone new to DFS, I recommend checking the scoring settings. With the amount of overlay there currently is with just a week to go, I'll probably throw a few lineups in with the top 24K cashing. Best of luck to everyone!

Got my roster going with my cheapest pick being Charlie Hoffman, Hoping he can continue making cuts and put up a decent 4 rounds. Locking in on J.Speith. Just can't settle on another high dollar player. Sneds maybe ?

I just signed up yesterday. Playing a few $3 games but I got in the $2.2M Masters contest as well.

The deposit match is a joke, you have to earn the sign up bonus over time by playing but I guess that's just how it is. We will see where $50 get me I guess.

I just signed up yesterday. Playing a few $3 games but I got in the $2.2M Masters contest as well.

The deposit match is a joke, you have to earn the sign up bonus over time by playing but I guess that's just how it is. We will see where $50 get me I guess.

Good luck buddy, Yes the deposit rematch is a joke , but eventually it drips thru. Its the same on all daily fantasy sites. It would be nice to win the million but heck I'll take anything in the top 200 spots.

I put a team in the Masters contest. I don't know why considering how poorly I've done in the THP fantasy golf this season.

Was looking good with Hoffman but now Jimenez is killing me!!

Not a great first day for Furyk, hope he can play a good round tomorrow and make the cut.

Million Roster -https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/4450031?uc=69680575

I'm 27792 after the 1st day. If I can hang in that area, I have a chance to get my entry fee back.

will take a miracle to be in the money in this one. I do have a shot in a $3 game I am playing for the Masters tho.

So far my $50 investment is looking all but gone

Just made it into the money. Currently sitting at 23535 of 125950.

...lets see how long this lasts.

I'm at 22372 after the 2nd round. I have one guy that didn't make the cut, here's hoping I can stay in the money through the weekend.

My million roster is at 16757 with 274 pts. I had Furyk on this roster and he missed the cut. II do have Speith and DJ on that roster and hope they can continue to do well, I am pretty sure you can cash with 5 still playing . My other $3 team is at 1267 with 287 pts. With all 5 making the cut, excited about that one .Hope for a strong moving day today !

Day 4 was not kind to me. I was in the 27000 range when the leaders teed off today, but finished 44567.

Ended up getting my entry fee back in the million contest and placed both $3 teams in the money for $6 each. Not to bad just needed that
6th golfer going into the weekend .

Iwil be rolling my winnings over for the US open million.

I entered - I lost, finished 44000 something. You wouldn't think picking 6 guys to make the cut would be so difficult, but it is. :wtf:JB Holmes missed the cut and killed me...I had my lineup all set and swapped out Hoffman for Holmes at the very last :banghead:. I will try again each major for the rest of the season - it was fun:good:

Back