The Official THP Birdie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum testing during the winter months, make me envy those living in climates that let them golf year round.

Although I am greatly looking forward to the bio cell review!

I tested the Rocketbladez last year in New Jersey. Winter golf outside and simulator inside!

I tested the Rocketbladez last year in New Jersey. Winter golf outside and simulator inside!

How does one play winter golf? Courses up here are shut down and covered in multiple feet of snow.

I'm sure golftown/golf galaxy wouldn't mind me using my own club on their sims. Maybe a good time for some lessons to fix my hook.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Summer time over here, perfect time for THP testing. :banana:

A brother steps away from his favorite community for a week or so and returns to all kinds of amazing! Love. It.

Mega testing sign up coming tomorrow. Prerelease too.

Woah, this sounds incredible - looking forward to the details!

Mondays are so awesome around here and this will warm me up in the miserably cold we will be in.

Mega testing is pretty awesome.

And we haven't even heard the names for the last ones yet, I love this place!!!

Hmmmmm testing opportunities huh? Joining up at a local golf course soon, living in a good climate (most of the time :angry:) and I'm back to physically able to do some testing. :golf2: Put me in coach :D

Well, that's a great way to start a Sunday! Mega testing sounds big time!

MEGA! ​I love it when he uses big word to describe something.

Makes me think Golf balls. Maybe some SR love or Bridgestone again.
Testing is always great

It is always exciting to see a post like this. Like everyone else, I'm jacked to see what this is going to be.

You've got my attention, good sir.

Now I have a reason to look forward to Monday. Thanks JB!

Mondays are never boring when you are apart of THP. Looking forward to seeing the details.

Wooohooo THP is making my Monday a heck lot better :)

I love it when the word MEGA is used in a birdie tweet !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back