Cleveland Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Not to confident about my entry for this one, but the excitement is building for tomorrow's announcement. Good luck everyone!

Like everyone else, I really want this and believe I had a good entry. Either way, I will be happy for whoever is chosen. Best of luck to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very good luck to everyone. Im bummed to have to have pulled out but will be so excited for the two new members announced tomorrow. :D

Tomorrow.
5pm EST.
Winners announced!

I'll be driving down to Tally but I will check in as soon as I get there to offer my congratulations, Good luck everyone.

Today's the day! Good luck to all those who entered

#8togo

I love decision day, good look everyone.

Get to watch the Niners win and get in! See what I did there lol

I'll be driving down to Tally but I will check in as soon as I get there
I've got some driving to do today, too, and I'll be doing it on my four Sumitomo tires-- Deep support, all the way to the top. See what I did there? :alien:

For those that don't, Sumitomo owns Cleveland/Srixon.

good luck everyone, I have seen some really good entries. Not sure mine stacks up but you never know. Everybody keep your head up, you never know what 5pm might bring. I'll be at dinner but will have no problem shouting in the restaurant if I see my name listed!

Got my vacation time for the year. So I'm good to go if i get in. Good luck everyone

Good Luck everyone!! I will be watching with anticipation!

7 more hours fellas, lot's of great entries, again good luck to you all!

From the mini-computer!

Well, this thread blew up didn't it. Went out yesterday and did some stuff with the family and went out last night. Now it's almost time for two more lucky staffers. Good luck Ladies and Gents! Will be ready to see who it is this afternoon.

JM

I can only imagine what it would feel like to read your own name on the post! I won't be able to scream like Smithfaced, but I'd feel that way inside!

Is it 5 pm yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. #RollTape

I'm looking forward to seeing someone dance a jig in here when they win:bananadance::guitar:!

Good luck everyone, going to get exciting this afternoon.

Tap Tap

I'm looking forward to seeing someone dance a jig in here when they win:bananadance::guitar:!

OG if it's me i'll do you one better and dance a little Salsa for you!!!

We still love Nordstroms. Not for golf stuff unfortunately, but for everything else.

Dancing shoes are on lol

Right at about 3 hours to go, excited to see the next 2 to join us in this amazing journey!

Can't wait, two very happy THPers in a few hours!

Back