WTB Cobra Amp Cell Driver Pieces!

JohnWhirl

Reaction score
As the title states I'm looking for pieces for a Cobra Amp Cell Driver.

I have the head but I am in need of the following:

-Senior/Lite Flex Shaft (Stock Fujikura or other shaft with Amp Cell Adapter, 55g preferred).

-The Screw & Washer

-Headcover

I would love to spend $20 or less for the shaft, $10 or less for the Headcover, and $5 or less for the screw/washer.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Globalgolf.com has used shafts. I just purchased a stock R flex for my Amp driver.

Bump for Thursday!!

Thanks for the replies and tips on GlobalGolf jlukes & DufferRob! I'll order through them if I'm unable to find what we're looking for through the Marketplace!

Bump!

I ordered the shaft/HC Friday from GlobalGolf, so now I just need the screw and washer! I'm also ok with an
adapter that has the screw and washer if anyone has an extra lying around!

I would love to spend $8 or less for the adapter, screw and washer, and $5 or less for the screw and washer! I could also trade some clean used Golf balls for the parts as well. I know I have some ProV1 and ProV1x, as well as various other Titleist, Callaway & Bridgestone. Thanks again!!

It's a 1/2" machine screw, size 8-32, with a T20 (Torx bit size) head. The screw length is from my 3 wood. I never compared, but I'm pretty sure it's the same length as the driver screw...
Just go to lowe's or home depot, and ask them for a screw with those specs. and then for a rubber washer to fit that screw size. They might have one...here's a picture you can use to show them. The head style is actually going to be the hardest part to get. Most will probably be pan head or flat head machine screws...I don't know the name of this head style.
Edit: Ha! Socket Head!
So what you're looking for is:
Machine Screw, Socket Head
Socket Size: T20
Thread Size: 8-32

I suggest local, because if you find that particular screw online, you'll probably have to order 100 of them...
Length: 1/2"

9a4f0fc6b5bae110ce96bd9549d535b7.jpg

Last edited:
Found some of the right-ish size screws at work. If they fit in my amp cell 3 wood, I can mail them too you if you like...
They're hex socket, not torx, so I gotta see if its the same size...

Mods please lock this up! We got it figured out thanks to LoPan12, DufferRob, and jlukes!

Back