Sale Just For THPers

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty cool gesture from FairwayStyles for this week and they have some solid stuff as always.

THPmaster2-L.jpg

THPmasters1-L.jpg

Last edited:
That is cool. An they always have some great looking stuff.

This sounds great. I always find things that I want at FS.

I love FS, seriously such good company.

Looks like I'll be doing some browsing this morning.

Good timing, in need to some new threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this Josh.

Some more Linksoul coming my way

• Admin
Im going through those shirts right now.

You really weren't kidding when you told me how awesome this stuff is. I actually really like some of their off-course wear (tshirts mostly) but that will be for another time. I literally could have bought 8-10 of those polos

You really weren't kidding when you told me how awesome this stuff is. I actually really like some of their off-course wear (tshirts mostly) but that will be for another time. I literally could have bought 8-10 of those polos

I have 5 I am looking at and as soon as I decide, I am pulling the trigger, the blend is the best I have used and for travelers, the lack of wrinkles is a huge deal.

Is the Kartel stuff any good and how is the fit?

Is the Kartel stuff any good and how is the fit?

Its okay to me. Fit is average to slim. I struggled with price vs durability.

Its okay to me. Fit is average to slim. I struggled with price vs durability.

Just what I needed to know. Some crazy good sales in the Final Clearance section.

Just what I needed to know. Some crazy good sales in the Final Clearance section.

I know. Im browsing it right now and with the added discount, I like what I am seeing.

This thread is going to do some damage to my wallet...

FS is a great company, great offer and I love buying from them, customer service is very good.

Haven't ever bought anything from there until today. Now there's a G-Mac shirt headed my way! Thanks!

Whatever you guys do, do NOT check the final clearance area. Nothing to see there...:D

The prices in that section are crazy low.

Whatever you guys do, do NOT check the final clearance area. Nothing to see there...:D

The prices in that section are crazy low.

Stop! I already submitted my order. I don't want to pay double shipping otherwise I might order some more stuff.. I am holding out for now

Just took advantage of this deal!

Glad some people were able to pick a few things up.

Back