Cleveland Golf Wedge Analyzer

He knows well. I asked him to say he didn't, so that the fitter could showcase the software.

Oh ok, I see the wry smile after that now. Good stuff guys. Of all the tools, I think this was definitely a missing piece.

That is really cool. I want to find somewhere I can try this. Would be nice to know.

A little off topic but does Cleveland have any wedges out right now that would cater to a higher cap? I've never meshed well with blade style wedges.

A little off topic but does Cleveland have any wedges out right now that would cater to a higher cap? I've never meshed well with blade style wedges.

They have the smart sole wedge as well as the cavity back rtx 2.0 wedges

That is effin cool, and something I bet I could benefit greatly from. I'm a terrible wedge player, and I am sure most of that is me. But it certainly wouldn't hurt for me to be playing the right wedges.

Well done ddec...pretty cool tech.

Good stuff there. Wedge fitting should be #1 fitting as they are the scoring clubs. I wonder how many people play grinds/bounces/lofts that are not ideal for their swing?

I have a 28 handicap and hit the blade and the CB recently. I shanked the heck out of the blade but the CB performs really well for me. There was an older gentlemen hitting at the same time as me, he didn't have a HC but said he routinely shoots over 110 and struggles big time with wedges. The Cleveland rep recommended the smart sole wedge and the guy hit it way better than anything else he brought with him or had access to that day.

They have the smart sole wedge as well as the cavity back rtx 2.0 wedges

Not a big fan of the Smart Sole as I owned both versions of the Niblick. On full and partial shots I thought the were decent but greenside the added weight left me with no feel.
Never tried the CB RTX. I think my buddy has one. Might need to try it out.

Not a big fan of the Smart Sole as I owned both versions of the Niblick. On full and partial shots I thought the were decent but greenside the added weight left me with no feel.
Never tried the CB RTX. I think my buddy has one. Might need to try it out.

Smart Sole was very different from the Niblick in that regard.

This is just flat out awesome. Would love to give this a try and see what it says for me.

People are going to be able to find these at golf shops all over the place very soon.

Just seeing this...sounds pretty cool. I like that it has all the clubs out there info on specs to aid with filling gaps

Back