DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those shafts would look much better if they weren't stamped with some goofball's name. :devil:

Yea, I kinda had no say in that!

Yea, I kinda had no say in that!

the goofball part or the name part of the engraving part? haha

ughhhh the weather the past two days has been killing me. Anyone not playing the PV event on saturday planning to play elsewhere?

the goofball part or the name part of the engraving part? haha

ughhhh the weather the past two days has been killing me. Anyone not playing the PV event on saturday planning to play elsewhere?
Got us a time at Oakmont if ya like

I just made a 9:53 tee time at Mansfield National for Friday. 2 spots open if anyone wants in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just made a 9:53 tee time at Mansfield National for Friday. 2 spots open if anyone wants in!

I just played there Saturday. course was in great shape! Already got a tee time with my dad for Friday though

Love that course. Wish I could get out of the weekly sales meeting.

Thanks - I played the "non-renovated" one in the fall and wasn't too impressed - wanted to play the other but it was jammed up. The fairways in the older course really need to be stripped, graded and reseeded.

Thanks - I played the "non-renovated" one in the fall and wasn't too impressed - wanted to play the other but it was jammed up. The fairways in the older course really need to be stripped, graded and reseeded.

You are correct about this course. I played it a little over a year ago and I was not impressed by the Lakes course. The Creek course is in much better shape, and it is really a funner course IMO.

I know the Creeks is better but one guy I am playing with is trying to keep his cost down as his daughter is getting married in a few months so he has a wedding to pay for. Glad I have threeboys!:D

The lakes is more like a typical Municipal course in price and condition. Overall in decent shape since Eagle does a pretty good job on greens and all, but the signature tournament track is the Creeks side where they have most of the events.

Still unsure of my sons weekend LAX practice schedule but I did go ahead and signup for the Saturday PVGA event. Hoping I can swing it!

I need to come down and play soon

Big D Golf has the Golf Club at McKinney for $25. Anytime weekdays and weekends after 11am. It's a few bucks off of the hot deals price, but doesn't include range balls. I have never played there. is the deal worth it?

That's a course I've wanted to try! Heard good things!

Fun course, and even better with the DFW Crew!! We will have to make it happen soon!

I will have my Matrix Programs in the Mizunos at Pecan on Saturday for anyone that wants to hit them. I put them on the course today and am quite happy with the performance. Nice high flight that cut through the wind well today(I tried not to flight the ball down much to test this out) They are 115g and a stiff flex if you are wondering.

I will have my Matrix Programs in the Mizunos at Pecan on Saturday for anyone that wants to hit them. I put them on the course today and am quite happy with the performance. Nice high flight that cut through the wind well today(I tried not to flight the ball down much to test this out) They are 115g and a stiff flex if you are wondering.

Wow that like Ctaper lite weight, interested to hear your thoughts versus the CTL in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back