The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well had a wonderful start to my day.

First rant, I have to work today for straight time. While not that big of a deal, I hate working weekends for straight time.

Second rant, I got a flat tire going into work at 6 AM. So I was in the major highway for about 30 mins changing the damn thing and cars wouldn't get over to pass me. I got freaked out a few times with Semi's flying by while I was paying attention to what I was doing.

So now I am stuck at work for 8 hours. Breakfast got cold, cold coffee and I have no idea how much it will be to repair the tire. Hopefully simple enough. What a great Saturday.

Well had a wonderful start to my day.

First rant, I have to work today for straight time. While not that big of a deal, I hate working weekends for straight time.

Second rant, I got a flat tire going into work at 6 AM. So I was in the major highway for about 30 mins changing the damn thing and cars wouldn't get over to pass me. I got freaked out a few times with Semi's flying by while I was paying attention to what I was doing.

So now I am stuck at work for 8 hours. Breakfast got cold, cold coffee and I have no idea how much it will be to repair the tire. Hopefully simple enough. What a great Saturday.
Damn buddy! Hopefully the day gets better for ya!

Damn buddy! Hopefully the day gets better for ya!

Hopefully it does. I was supposed to get my new remote helicopter last night as well. Did that show up? Nope.

Is it beer thirty going on run o'clock yet?

Hopefully it does. I was supposed to get my new remote helicopter last night as well. Did that show up? Nope.

Is it beer thirty going on run o'clock yet?

A delivery notice from Carlsbad would make it all go away! How's my 2500 Denali coming along?

A delivery notice from Carlsbad would make it all go away! How's my 2500 Denali coming along?

That or a spot in the MC! Haha

I am building it as I type.

e9y3yhe9.jpg

Is raining. The dog is afraid of the rain. All I hear is him panting while hiding under the desk or his nails against the wood floor as he paces around the room.

My laptop won't boot so I must take it to the shop today. I have tapatalk problems so not doing much THP today. Stuck inside on a rainy day with limited access to THP is a huge bummer. Hopefully they can fix my laptop quickly.

My laptop won't boot so I must take it to the shop today. I have tapatalk problems so not doing much THP today. Stuck inside on a rainy day with limited access to THP is a huge bummer. Hopefully they can fix my laptop quickly.

Good luck buddy and be careful out there. We have some pretty heavy storms heading our way.

Suppose to go play some golf tomorrow. However with this rain coming down by the gallon I have a feeling the course will be flooded tomorrow...

The fact that these parents screaming at my sons bball game is not helping my pounding headache.

Rant; Car wouldnt start this morning. Dont think it was the battery. Didnt seem like the alternator. Everything was just blinking on the light panel.

Annoying.

Rant; Car wouldnt start this morning. Dont think it was the battery. Didnt seem like the alternator. Everything was just blinking on the light panel.

Annoying.

Ouch...The new one?

Nope, if it was the leased one it wouldn't be an issue. Service plan and all.

No bueno...u should just get rid of it and bike everywhere

#problemsolver

No bueno...u should just get rid of it and bike everywhere

#problemsolver

Seriously dude. 1.5 tanks of gas in the past 2 months, ftw.

So getting the tire fixed, in an hour and a half. Looks like I will be chatting on here for awhile.

I was going to make a Union joke but his post took care of that for me. :alien:

If you think that's bad you should see what I'm building today...

The Official Rant of the Day

So getting the tire fixed, in an hour and a half. Looks like I will be chatting on here for awhile.

Boo. Tire blew out. New tire going on now. Could have been worse.

Last edited:
Indoor golf place is closing for the day because the Seahawks game is on. WTF is that crap. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back