Is this club worth anything? Or just a conversation piece?

VA_Park_Ranger

Reaction score
Handicap
th-3.jpeg

THis is an adjustable loft club. Not the one in the store, but just like it. It goes from 2 iron to putter. Junk store wants $15.00. ebay is from 15 to 150? Anyone had any experience with these?

I would snap it up even to display or something. It could be fun to mess around at the range or something.

my dad had one of these in the 70's...it was very awkward to play.

Not sure if it's worth anything..but might be fun to have for 15 bucks

Would be ok to get for 15 bucks, just to have it. Never used it back in the day, and would probably have less interest in hitting it now. But for collection purposes, it probably wouldn't be bad. Price is right.

I would love to play a little 4 man competition in a group where all we can use is this.

Got it! Im going to hit some wiffle balls with it this weekend. Maybe try the 5, 7, and 9 settings.

Got it! Im going to hit some wiffle balls with it this weekend. Maybe try the 5, 7, and 9 settings.

Good decision. I love fun weird clubs I pickup second hand. Makes golf fun to hit 'weird' stuff.

Good snag, just for a fun piece to have.

Broken. I hit some wiffle balls yesterday, got bored with that and set it to the P setting. Smacked 2 balls and on the second, the screw rod that went through the middle broke and flew into the woods. Gone!:banghead:

Broken. I hit some wiffle balls yesterday, got bored with that and set it to the P setting. Smacked 2 balls and on the second, the screw rod that went through the middle broke and flew into the woods. Gone!:banghead:

Whoops!

Do'h. That sucks man but how were the two shots with it.

Good thing it was only 15

Hahaha well at least you can say you owned the most adjustable club ever. I mean screw TM and their 256 settings, can an R1 become a wedge?

Tapping from my IPhone

Back