SeeMore Putters Thread

You are spot on.

Also keep in mind its likely to have a WAY more upright lie angle.

Thank you, James. I learn something new from you every day.

I want that M7 Proto in a bad, unhealthy way...

Curious as to why people prefer the proto vs. the regular versions?

Usually the protos have different finishes or alignment aids. Like sight dots. I adore sight dots.

Usually the protos have different finishes or alignment aids. Like sight dots. I adore sight dots.

I get that completely. There is a OneCS in the marketplace I have an eye on because the sightline is up top where the shaft goes in vs. the flange. It is not marked as proto. Most of the proto A or B versions I can't tell the difference from the regular version 99% of the time.

I get that completely. There is a OneCS in the marketplace I have an eye on because the sightline is up top where the shaft goes in vs. the flange. It is not marked as proto. Most of the proto A or B versions I can't tell the difference from the regular version 99% of the time.

Remember that Seemore does a lot of experimenting with milling and inserts. It makes for a lot of very unique putters.

The price is definitely right for an m7, and not too many other people would have the same putter, which is cool in and of itself.

Curious as to why people prefer the proto vs. the regular versions?

Honestly, I could care less about it being a Proto A. I love that head shape and it's rare to to come across M7's on the bay.

Honestly, I could care less about it being a Proto A. I love that head shape and it's rare to to come across M7's on the bay.

Gotcha. Such a good price for that one too.

not too many other people would have the same putter, which is cool in and of itself.

I know it's really superficial, but it is really fun saying that.

I saw that One CS listed on Ebay quite a few times without selling. I actually remember when he bought it off Ebay several months ago. I pondered it long and hard but found one in perfect shape for a good bit less than he paid for that one.

And I don't usually get to say I'm cool, so I take what I can get. I would almost ponder selling both my Seemores I have now to finance that one.

SeeMore Putters Thread

My M6 came today and I have rarely said that a club took my breath away - but this one did. Absolutely stunning.

yde3urez.jpg

qa9y2uze.jpg
e3a8u8ag.jpg

Last edited:
Someone needs to buy that m7 already. Been a lot of banter about it so somebody pull the trigger! If the head was black, it would be on it's way to South GA.

Gotcha. Such a good price for that one too.
That's what's making it hard to turn down, but just don't have it in the budget right now..so I will just have hawkponder it.

I saw that One CS listed on Ebay quite a few times without selling. I actually remember when he bought it off Ebay several months ago. I pondered it long and hard but found one in perfect shape for a good bit less than he paid for that one.

Yeah, I am not will to spend that kind of coin. I need to add $50 to any used putter I find to get it adjusted to my specs as well.

My M6 came today and I have rarely said that a club tool my breath away - but this one did. Absolutely stunning.

yde3urez.jpg

qa9y2uze.jpg
e3a8u8ag.jpg

I love that face milling. What a good looking putter.

Howzat;2708077 I love that face milling. What a good looking putter.[/QUOTE said:
It really is.. I took it out of the headcover and was blown away. Love all of my SeeMores but this one moved to the top very quickly.

I'm waiting on payment for one of my spearguns, and if it's still there, I'm gonna grab it.

My M6 came today and I have rarely said that a club took my breath away - but this one did. Absolutely stunning.

yde3urez.jpg

qa9y2uze.jpg
e3a8u8ag.jpg

Lots of m6 love goin around lately! Looks fantastic.

Lots of m6 love goin around lately! Looks fantastic.

After spending an hour putting with it last night - I can understand why. Beautiful putter that rolls even better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

After spending an hour putting with it last night - I can understand why. Beautiful putter that rolls even better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It is certainly a thing of beauty! Congrats on the purchase and good luck with it!

yde3urez.jpg

qa9y2uze.jpg
e3a8u8ag.jpg

That's awesome! I love the milling on the face of yours. It's a remarkable putter. Loving mine tremendously. Did you counter balance yours?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

That's awesome! I love the milling on the face of yours. It's a remarkable putter. Loving mine tremendously. Did you counter balance yours?

I did counter balance it. Alex and I discussed counter balancing it and because it is normally a lighter and smaller head - couldn't get it up to 360 grams. It has the feeling of the counter balancing which is what I wanted.

Spent about another hour this morning putting while watching golf - just love it.

SeeMore Putters Thread

I did counter balance it. Alex and I discussed counter balancing it and because it is normally a lighter and smaller head - couldn't get it up to 360 grams. It has the feeling of the counter balancing which is what I wanted.

Spent about another hour this morning putting while watching golf - just love it.

What length you get? Mine is 35" and counter balanced. Like I said before. It almost feels as if it wants to swing itself. Once take away is started. If you have a better analogy, I'd like to hear it. Need a good way of explaining it. My engraving turned out awesome.

SeeMore Putters Thread

What length you get? Mine is 35" and counter balanced. Like I said before. It almost feels as if it wants to swing itself. Once take away is started. If you have a better analogy, I'd like to hear it. Need a good way of explaining it. My engraving turned out awesome.

Mine is at 38" length and it really does feel like it wants to swing itself.

I will have to work on an analogy to describe it. Thanks to SeeMore instructor I worked with Bob Simms - every putt works on a metronome in my head and I can't get that out of my thinking. :)

Last edited:
Back