What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What golf stuff did you buy today?

No calls scheduled around lunch, friends at work wanted to get out of the office and we ended up at Golf Galaxy. Found these available in stores (first day) and had to pick them up.

Also picked up some Epoch tees so now I can't say I don't have any in my bag.

2e5yjany.jpg
eme7y8ah.jpg

Just picked up a re-gripping job. Went with the green/white Niions. Look and feel great.

HH down payment.

Also played in a charity tournament today. Paid my entree fee, raffle tickets, etc.

Picked up a SeeMore FGP and had a Lamkin putter grip put on, a Cobra Amp Cell orange 3/4 hybrid, and a sleeve of Callaway Supersoft balls. With trade-ins I was out the door for $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a used Titleist 910 D3, Aldila RIP 60g shaft S-flex. Great looking, great sound at impact, long and straight... Can't ask for more.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Picked up a SeeMore FGP and had a Lamkin putter grip put on, a Cobra Amp Cell orange 3/4 hybrid, and a sleeve of Callaway Supersoft balls. With trade-ins I was out the door for $20.

I've been looking really hard at a SeeMore putter. It seems like everybody here at THP is on the SeeMore bus, so they must be good.

I've been looking really hard at a SeeMore putter. It seems like everybody here at THP is on the SeeMore bus, so they must be good.

I found THP because of SeeMore. I bought the putter because I couldn't miss with it and then came home and researched it, which led me here.

[ QUOTE=ButterPutter;2708397]Awesome, I also love the black crown/black face combo. What are you playing now?[/QUOTE]

Giving the Amp Cell another go-around.

Picked up a used Titleist 910 D3, Aldila RIP 60g shaft S-flex. Great looking, great sound at impact, long and straight... Can't ask for more.

The 910d3 is one helluva driver. I don't have a bad thing to say about it.

I have that setup in the d2...absolutely love it

Nice pick up love my D3 what loft? I have a whiteboard in my 8.5°

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The 910d3 is one helluva driver. I don't have a bad thing to say about it.

Absolutely agree. Love mine

I have that setup in the d2...absolutely love it

Ah ha! Good that u like it bro

Nice pick up love my D3 what loft? I have a whiteboard in my 8.5°

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Which whiteboard? Ahina? Either way thats a low launching low spin monster. I play 10.5 in red tie. Piercing mid launch that I like

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Went kinda Puma mad at the Trendygolf sale, all half price or less....

313gax2.jpg

Love the backs as much as the fronts...

21dpxsi.jpg

Last edited:
I was just hoping to see your adorable little face in an event this year at some time.

Ha, you always hear him before you see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back