Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

If I ever find myself out Atlanta way, I'll PM you to get together. Looks like a beautiful course!

We'd love to have ya fracisco! Come on down :golf2:

O.g .. might have to talk Sox Fan into it but maybe him and I give you and dawg a little friendly competition in a best ball or something one day when the weather gets a little better :)

O.g .. might have to talk Sox Fan into it but maybe him and I give you and dawg a little friendly competition in a best ball or something one day when the weather gets a little better :)

Now that would be a day full of fun right there! Ya'll just bring ya south georgia butts on up here and us North georgia boys will take ya arses to the woodshed. :deadhorse:

Now that would be a day full of fun right there! Ya'll just bring ya south georgia butts on up here and us North georgia boys will take ya arses to the woodshed. :deadhorse:

Lmao.. I'm in. I bring a sharpie. If you guys win I'll sign the woodshed :D if we win you can sign the ball you lost too :). All in fun ofcourse. Just be nice to get some best ball practice in with some georgia thp'ers

The weatherman was really off today. The forecast this morning was calling for sunshine this afternoon, we only had about 45 minutes that it was not drizzling rain, needless to say we did not see the sun. As OG said we just decided to hit balls an talk about pretty much everything you could imagine.

The course is beautiful, several of the holes are as pretty as any you would want to see. In the rain and wet the course played long but fair. Interestingly the greens were still firm even with all of the rain of the past week and a half. Lots of undulations and they rolled fairly fast to be wet, I know they are challenging in the summer, most likely wicked.

OG has just about tamed the hook and hit lots of straight and baby fade drives today, he is getting that swing down pat to kick some royal arses at The King. I am looking forward to playing Lane Creek many times this season. I had a blast Bill and enjoyed the company immensely.

The weatherman was really off today. The forecast this morning was calling for sunshine this afternoon, we only had about 45 minutes that it was not drizzling rain, needless to say we did not see the sun. As OG said we just decided to hit balls an talk about pretty much everything you could imagine.

The course is beautiful, several of the holes are as pretty as any you would want to see. In the rain and wet the course played long but fair. Interestingly the greens were still firm even with all of the rain of the past week and a half. Lots of undulations and they rolled fairly fast to be wet, I know they are challenging in the summer, most likely wicked.

OG has just about tamed the hook and hit lots of straight and baby fade drives today, he is getting that swing down pat to kick some royal arses at The King. I am looking forward to playing Lane Creek many times this season. I had a blast Bill and enjoyed the company immensely.

Dawg we'll get those south georgia red necks up here and teach some manners. Them boys will be ready to head back to gator land when we lay the wood on em :deadhorse:.

I enjoyed the heck out of a pure nasty day with some pure royal company. Thanks for the kind words and see ya next time bruther :thumb:

Dawg we'll get those south georgia red necks up here and teach some manners. Them boys will be ready to head back to gator land when we lay the wood on em :deadhorse:.

I enjoyed the heck out of a pure nasty day with some pure royal company. Thanks for the kind words and see ya next time bruther :thumb:

Talking smack I see! You North Georgia boys will be showing your manners when you keep muttering "thank you sir, may I have another'! :stickbeat:

Talking smack I see! You North Georgia boys will be showing your manners when you keep muttering "thank you sir, may I have another'! :stickbeat:

lol It will be fun no matter who takes the arse whupping. You boys get together and let us know when you're ready to head this way :thumb:

I would love to drive through GA and play all these great little tracks. Looks nice Gray

Are you north or south of AtlAtl

lol It will be fun no matter who takes the arse whupping. You boys get together and let us know when you're ready to head this way :thumb:

I absolutely agree! I do want to see that awesome woodshed though when we venture up there.

Are you north or south of AtlAtl

It takes about 45min to get to Bill's course (home course is still MCC, right Bill?) from in town Atlanta. It's east.

Lane is one of my fav courses and its always in gteat condition. Would love join in with youz guyz soon.

TapAhoy!

It will be there for sure.:D There is an old Indian proverb that says, if you rub the woodshed on the head, your arse won't get whupped until ya dead :thumb: jk[/QUOTE]

I can already see that your angle will be to keep throwing out these sayings and have us rolling with laughter all day! I will be lucky to break 100 with you spouting out this stuff! :wtf:

It will be there for sure.:D There is an old Indian proverb that says, if you rub the woodshed on the head, your arse won't get whupped until ya dead :thumb: jk

I can already see that your angle with be to keep throwing out these sayings and have us rolling with laughter all day! I will be lucky to break 100 with you spouting out this stuff! :wtf:

That's the plan good buddy .:D We'll take it easy on you southern boys on the front nine and then we'll open up a can of economy size whup arse on the back nine :thumb:

It will be there for sure.:D There is an old Indian proverb that says, if you rub the woodshed on the head, your arse won't get whupped until ya dead :thumb: jk[/QUOTE]

By the way Bill, who did you say the red necks were? I see that proverb as more red neck / hillbilly than Indian! :tongue:

It takes about 45min to get to Bill's course (home course is still MCC, right Bill?) from in town Atlanta. It's east.

We did not rejoin Monroe GCC this year. We live 15-20 minutes from 3 different courses. Monroe is about twice as much to join as Lane Creek so we thought we would give it a go at Lane Creek for a while since they allow month-to-month membership. We have a ton of medical bills to concentrate on (I'm having back surgery Tuesday) so Lane Creek is the best option for us right now. It's a beautiful course too. I love Monroe though and I'm sure we'll still visit there from time to time and maybe rejoin one day.

We did not rejoin Monroe GCC this year. We live 15-20 minutes from 3 different courses. Monroe is about twice as much to join as Lane Creek so we thought we would give it a go at Lane Creek for a while since they allow month-to-month membership. We have a ton of medical bills to concentrate on (I'm having back surgery Tuesday) so Lane Creek is the best option for us right now. It's a beautiful course too. I love Monroe though and I'm sure we'll still visit there from time to time and maybe rejoin one day.

Good luck with the surgery KB. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Lane Creek looks really nice. I think you guys made the right call. Can't wait to get out there and play with you.

That's the plan good buddy .:D We'll take it easy on you southern boys on the front nine and then we'll open up a can of economy size whup arse on the back nine :thumb:

:laughing::nono::rotfl:

You my friend will be in these states :)sad::sweat:) which will soon be followed by :surrender:

:laughing::nono::rotfl:

You my friend will be in these states :)sad::sweat:) which will soon be followed by :surrender:

I like it! Ole Gray has met his match in the trash talking department.

Been lurking in this thread, that was me peeking out from behind rhe woodshed.

But just wanted to wish KB good luck on Tuesday.

OG and DD, sure sounds like you guys didn't let the weather put a damper on your good time. It takes more than a constant drizzle to ruin any get togethers of THP'ers.

Back