Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Segways would be EPIC.

Any waitlist updates as to possibly adding another foursome?

Not yet.

First warm up rounds this weekend. Golfing with some of the Jax gang Monday.

Flight booked. Had to take Spirit into Atlanta arriving on the 13th.
Yes, Spirit flight to Atlanta, booked.
And the car is booked too. All that is needed now is a place to sleep and a tee time for Friday.

Yes, Spirit flight to Atlanta, booked.
And the car is booked too. All that is needed now is a place to sleep and a tee time for Friday.

I may try to get in late morning Friday AM.
I'd love to get a round in!

Wish I could get in a round on Friday but there is no way I can take a day off of work since this event is the week after I get back from my honeymoon. I will either drive down after work on Friday or get up super early on Saturday. Might be down for a round on Sunday.

I may try to get in late morning Friday AM.
I'd love to get a round in!
I haven't heard if anyone has set up anything, but TBD and myself will be pulling into town Thursday night and plan to get in a round Friday. Would love to see you Friday for some golf.

I'm down for a Friday round. Maybe Sunday as well.

Thp has discounted rates at all the courses at palmetto dunes for the weekend. That info will be released in the near future for people to setup times on their own.

Thp has discounted rates at all the courses at palmetto dunes for the weekend. That info will be released in the near future for people to setup times on their own.

This is relevant to my interests.

I doubt i will get there in time to play 18 Friday maybe 9 or just some range time, but Def would be interested in playing Sunday

We figured you had something in the works. Always planning. Thanks Mike. Can't wait for this.

Awesome. I'll definitely be getting a round in on Friday.

Which course is the question.

I will be around Friday for a round as well

KG

Just Tapping Away

I land in Savannah a little before 11:00 am. Would love to get a round in Friday if anyone is willing to wait until noon....ish to tee off. And I'm not leaving until Monday, so a round Sunday is a definite.

I land in Savannah a little before 11:00 am. Would love to get a round in Friday if anyone is willing to wait until noon....ish to tee off. And I'm not leaving until Monday, so a round Sunday is a definite.

I'll wait. I'll make other people wait too.

Im down for a round friday and sunday. The Trent Jones course and the Faz are great.

I'd prefer to play after noon. Three hours in a car that morning - need some time to loosen back up, have some lunch...

I might be in for a Friday round, depends on working out a few things. I'll be driving down that day, just not sure what time I'll be leaving yet.

I would like to play Fri and Sun as well. Need to finalize with carpool.

2 months from today!!!! Yes, I am counting down the days....

2 months from today!!!! Yes, I am counting down the days....
It warmed up and stopped raining here yesterday just long enough to tease me into thinking spring was on its way. Now today it's back to the frozen tundra.

Soooo pumped to head back to Hilton Head after too long of a break.

Back