Iceyshanks is unreal

mcrobertsjmac32

Reaction score
Handicap
I was on a thread I started about meeting THPers for the first time and how hard it was to identify someone uve never met be4. Someone suggested I wear THP gear, I said that I didnt have any. At this point Iceyshanks DMd me asking for my address so he could send a THP hat. He would not accept any payment for them either. Today I received a box from him and found 2 hats and 2 sleeves of golf balls!?!?! Just an incredible act of kindness I thought everyone should hear about. Thanks so much to Iceyshanks it was an amazing pick me up today for me after a very very difficult 24hrs.

Amazing gesture Kyle! :clapp:

Kyle is great dude. For sure!

Kyle is a solid dude.

Very nice gesture, Kyle!

Nice gesture.

Kyle rules

Nice job Kyle!

Kyle is good people .

Awesome gesture Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle is an awesome guy! Well done!

WTG kyle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icey is the man. Well done Kyle!

Icey, a fine gentleman

Also a little funny even tho I think I DMd him my name he addressed the package to Mcrobertsjmac32

Nicely done!! Love seeing this sort of thing.

Not surprised by this. Kyle is a great dude.

Icey is indeed nicey. Way to go, Kyle!

Well done Kyle!

Nice job Icey!

Also a little funny even tho I think I DMd him my name he addressed the package to Mcrobertsjmac32
I had fun with that for two reasons, one I always laugh when the people at the post office or UPS read that, second I actually like it when mail comes with my nickname on it.

Wear them proud buddy!

I had fun with that for two reasons, one I always laugh when the people at the post office or UPS read that, second I actually like it when mail comes with my nickname on it.

Wear them proud buddy!
Yea it was funny especially when my gf brought the package in and said "who the hell is mcrobertsjmac32". I was laughing. I told her it was a package from someone in the golf forums. She then asked who sent it, I said iceyshanks. She said what is his real name I said I have no idea. I then got berated for trading addresses with a stranger on the internet. Lmao

That's my Patna!!!!!

Pretty good family guy too, from what I've heard!

He's a pretty cool guy. Sometimes, he even wears a suit on the golf course.

~Rock

Awesome Icey. My first time out I tried to recognize gear to pinpoint THPer's harder than you think haha. Love seeing threads like this

Back