FS: J38cb and Tight Lies 2 5w heads, White Tie 8x3 stiff, Adams Pro 23* w/ Recoil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mango Smash

Reaction score
Handicap
Just a few items to clear out to get funds for some new irons. Thanks to caeleric, I got some incredible shafts and just need to get the right heads to put them in.

Matrix Prototype White Tie 8x3 stiff "Not For Resale" shaft. Measures in at about 42 5/8" without adapter. It played 44.25" in an SLDR 430 head. Incredible shaft, but this isn't going to knock out my MD of the G30 any time soon. Asking $85 shipped for the shaft.

Bridgestone J38cb 4-pw heads. In good shape. 8 and 9 iron have small nicks in the sole/leading edge. Do not affect playability. Only asking $old

Adams Super Pro black 23* hybrid with UST Recoil Prototype 125 F4 shaft. Shaft was tipped about 3/8" to play straight in the .370 hosel of the head. The shaft is just a bit too soft for my liking. Only used for 2 rounds and a range session. Almost new condition. $old

New Adams Tight Lies 2 5w head. 19* loft and this is the new version with the ghost slot tech on the crown. You can hardly tell the slot is even there in person. Takes a .335 tip shaft. Just don't think this can replace my geotech 5w so letting it go. $old

Attachments

• 8x3a.jpg
    8x3a.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 8x3c.jpg
    8x3c.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8x3b.jpg
    8x3b.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 8x3d.jpg
    8x3d.jpg