2014 Bridgestone Putters - Demo Day

One of the best putter headcovers from and oem I've seen.

I'll agree with that one...just looks sleek and sturdy

Are there any detailed pictures of these putters or will we be seeing some once the PGA Show really starts? Either way, I am excited to see these.

One of the better headcover designs in the last few years for OEMs
Did you get me one? I bet you did, didnt you?

I'm intrigued. I'd pay $199 for one of these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its getting custom stamped first. Beags 1 ddec 0
Far to kind of you.

I am crazy intrigued by these putters. Having rolled the protos last year, seeing them come out this year has me excited.

Far to kind of you.

I am crazy intrigued by these putters. Having rolled the protos last year, seeing them come out this year has me excited.

I had no clue they stood up by themselves. Mind was blown instantly this morning.

These babies are instantly on my short list of possible replacements to my Betti. I loved what I saw at the Morgan Cup.

I had no clue they stood up by themselves. Mind was blown instantly this morning.
I guess you didnt see me going nuts during Demo Day last year when we saw this? It was crazy, and I loved it!

I guess you didnt see me going nuts during Demo Day last year when we saw this? It was crazy, and I loved it!

So what is their reasoning behind that type of balance?

So what is their reasoning behind that type of balance?
IIRC, it was to promote complete balance with the putter to give you the full pendulum swing. However, this is me trying to remember back to a conversation on the range at the MC last year. I bet our staff covering the BStone booth tomorrow will have some awesome information on it for us.

IIRC, it was to promote complete balance with the putter to give you the full pendulum swing. However, this is me trying to remember back to a conversation on the range at the MC last year. I bet our staff covering the BStone booth tomorrow will have some awesome information on it for us.

You nailed it buddy

You nailed it buddy

I was fishing tonight lol. <<<<<<<<<<<< No Patience :banana:

I need to find a place where I can demo them. I want to see if they feel as good as they look. Maybe I'll get picked as a Bridgestone staffer for the Morgan Cup and really get to try this out.

I need to find a place where I can demo them. I want to see if they feel as good as they look. Maybe I'll get picked as a Bridgestone staffer for the Morgan Cup and really get to try this out.

That will likely be the one tough part with this... Just hard to get a hold of Bridgestone gear to demo. I wish it wasn't that way because I know they would sell a ton more product if people could simply get it in their hands. I can tell you that the putters feel every bit as good as they look and then some!

You nailed it buddy
Thanks dude, I couldnt remember 100%, but remembered points of interest that the Bridgestone rep was talking about last year when talking about these. Being a Counter-balance fan, these intrigued me then, and even more so now.

Thanks dude, I couldnt remember 100%, but remembered points of interest that the Bridgestone rep was talking about last year when talking about these. Being a Counter-balance fan, these intrigued me then, and even more so now.

It's really intriguing to me as well. I love a CB putter and this is essentially the opposite principle.

Felt really good thorough the stroke on the putting green.

will these stand up by themselves on a green or only a hard surface?

It's really intriguing to me as well. I love a CB putter and this is essentially the opposite principle.

Felt really good thorough the stroke on the putting green.
Exactly the opposite, to be blunt. However, it promotes a similar putting stroke, which I like. Anything that gives me a square putter face at impact is bueno.

will these stand up by themselves on a green or only a hard surface?

We had them out on the green standing up. Obviously though it struggles there on a really uneven lie.

After seeing one of these at the Morgan Cup last year, I have been anxiously awaiting the release of these....talk about balance during your stroke...amazing!

These putters are interesting, where you able to roll them? How did the inserts feel? (they look like inserts.)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back