Rickie Fowler Wins 2015 Players Championship - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Really happy for Rickie. What a great finish!

Pretty darn cool bag right there. Congrats to Ricky on winning the Players and shutting the haters up.

-8 over his last 10 holes. Certainly earned the victory. Nothing in that WITB jumps out at me as surprising. Just looks like a solid setup.

So happy for him

Love seeing the witb. That is not a set I would be comfortable with.

Great job Ricky.

No real surprises in Rickie's bag. Great win and oh what a finish to his 72 hole round. The playoff wasn't bad either :smile:

So he was using the Fly z irons this tourney? When did he make the switch? Also interesting that he has a Fly z 3 but still have the bio cell 5w

Matrix Proto huh? I'm listening

A whole lot of Cobra there...what a great win

What a great win for Rickie!

Great victory, what a great back nine for Ricky! Talk about getting into the zone! And his performance on 17 is just crazy to think about.

Great finish! I was pulling hard for Ricky in this one, this might be the one to get him going.

Congrats Mr. Fowler! Nice seeing a win on the board for Cobra Puma.

So he was using the Fly z irons this tourney? When did he make the switch? Also interesting that he has a Fly z 3 but still have the bio cell 5w

Several weeks ago.

Was a awesome round to watch and I am super happy for him!

Rickie Fowler Wins 2015 Players Championship - WITB

Several weeks ago.

Gotcha. I just knew at some point earlier this year he was still on his old irons

Great win for Rickie, good for him.

That was probably the most exciting golf I've seen since last years PGA Championship. Man Rickie was in the zone those last 10 holes (including the playoff)

Great win for Rickie. He played amazing down the stretch and in the playoff.

That was so much fun to watch. I was glued to the TV all day. I cannot say I've ever hit a Cobra stick... not sure why.

Wow, 4 wedges. Didn't think he would have that many. So happy the kid pulled it out.

Does he switch irons every couple years or on Cobra' release cycle?

Congrats to Ricky! Well deserved. Great guy :)

HUGE win for Rickie and for Cobra!

Back