DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shakey: what we thinking for Sunday?

1:00 @ PV is fine with me unless you have something else in mind.

That's fine, I'll book a tee time for 2 since it looks like it's just us.

And we are confirmed for 1:00 at PV River.

And we are confirmed for 1:00 at PV River.
Thanks. See you then. Looks like great weather. High around 70 & wind in the low teens.

Frisco Lakes
1/25 10:12 & 10:21

1. Nate
2. 3BD
3. Cookie
4. afwcardinal
5. WardF
6. BigTex

Yup, I'll be there. BigTex just purchased a golfnow one for a single a time ahead of us so we'll find a way to work him back into our 2 groups. As it stands now we have 6, so 2 groups of 3. Should be a nice day if we can avoid the frost delay in the morning!

Ward.....you still in right??!!

I get all of my stuff done at Leonards. The fitter is Steve Russell. Great guy...and a personal friend. He is sort of old school. If you want LM numbers, you will need to request it. He is big on visual feedback. But, he'll use a loft/lie board and bring out several different clubs to try based on some Q&A. But, you want something from a specific OEM, he has most, if not all, fitting carts.

Do uou know if can do an MOI fitting?

What kind of fitting is that?

I think it's the one they're talking about in the fitting subforum. Where you take the iron you hit/like the best and match the rest of your set to that one's MOI

Oh, that seems like a more complicated fitting. Aaron why do you have to make things so difficult.

Ideal has tour 18 for $49 today. Thoughts?

Valid Monday-Thursday anytime & Friday-Sunday after 12 PM
Expires 3-16-2014
Limit 4 per person; can buy up to 4 additional as gifts
Cannot be combined with other discounts, coupons, leagues or event
Not valid on previously made reservations

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf, cart, range balls, Tour 18 hat, and taxes

Went ahead and purchased this.

Any chance of joining you gentlemen? Late I know but I just had something fall through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You got it. Just booked the other 2 spots for that slot.

Looking forward to meeting you Matthew.

I just found out that my daughter's volleyball tournament will be @ the Advantage Sports Center just south of the airport early Sunday morning.
The address is: 4302 Buckingham Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155

If there's somewhere else to play closer to either of you, I'm game for something other than PV.

Oh, that seems like a more complicated fitting. Aaron why do you have to make things so difficult.

Difficult in the beginning, easier game in the end... why are you toying with driver shafts, its all just a stick of graphite!!

Looking forward to meeting you Matthew.

I just found out that my daughter's volleyball tournament will be @ the Advantage Sports Center just south of the airport early Sunday morning.
The address is: 4302 Buckingham Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155

If there's somewhere else to play closer to either of you, I'm game for something other than PV.

Cool, moved us to 1:15 at meadowbrook (30 & 820) which is also quite a bit closer for Matthew.

1:00 still the earliest you can do?

I need to be there for a couple of her games before I leave, so 1:15 is probably a good time. Plus, It should be good & warm by then.

Sounds good man. Just want to make sure we can get all 18 in. Should be nice and still have 1 spot open!

I spoke with Steve @ LGL. Seemed like a good guy. He said an iron fitting would be $55. Thats reasonable.

Now I just have to find a time when the weather's good that I can get away form work.

He'll probably waive it if buy from Leonards.

Same here. See ya there BIGTIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back