Hashtag Chad Discusses #TheKing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Stupid videos being blocked at work!! Can't wait to watch this when I get home.

I thought the nightly conference calls were a secret!

It might not be just you,

Won't play for me at all... sadness

Luckily JB posts the non-embedded goodness!

Video is working now directly from youtube.

Chad is such a cool customer. That is who i'd want as my next king. Not a spit-yeller

• Admin
Guys, look at the first post. There was a correction and it should play fine.

Worked for me, and that would be hilarious if they came rolling up in the tank lol!!!

Props to Jman working crowd control in the background!

Nice interview. I wonder how far he actually drives it with that launch angle and spin numbers.

Laughing out loud at the guy knocking on the tank...no sir this is not a giant foam tank.

Nice interview. I wonder how far he actually drives it with that launch angle and spin numbers.

Hashtag hits it pretty long. Played with him many times and I am almost always hitting first...

Two things:

1) chad must be drunk claiming victory

2) I want that staff bag

Video is working now directly from youtube.

Chad is such a cool customer. That is who i'd want as my next king. Not a spit-yeller

You can hope and want until you're blue in the face. You already know who has #MVRhi -- that's the winner.

Glasses is going to take Hair down.

That black/neon odyssey bag up on the tank is gorgeous.

These events are so much fun. Really going to miss not helping Harry's team take Chad and crew down, but I sure it will happen.

I love it! Chad is da Man with the Plan :bananadance: and boom:bomb: baby, we're gonna take all you wantabes to the woodshed quicker than fox on a fat rabbits butt :hungry:

There's the cap! Victory laps in that beast would be saweet! Poor Harry in his camo jumpsuits, guy doesn't stand a chance.

Sweet! Love the smack talk. Team Chad is gonna wreck stuff! I don't think the course will think to kindly of him driving the tank down the fairway though hahaha

Confidence baby! Anyone on the fence on who to support? Well just imagine being part of the winning team of #ImWithChad doing a victory lap in an effin TANK! That's WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!

Sweet! Love the smack talk. Team Chad is gonna wreck stuff! I don't think the course will think to kindly of him driving the tank down the fairway though hahaha

Yeah but who's gonna say anything to a guy in a tank?

You can hope and want until you're blue in the face. You already know who has #MVRhi -- that's the winner.

Glasses is going to take Hair down.
We get it, #MVRhi is with Harry (for now). I personally think I am better looking anyway so that reasoning is blasphemy!

We get it, #MVRhi is with Harry (for now). I personally think I am better looking anyway so that reasoning is blasphemy!

Team Chad is quite an attractive group :beauty:

My suggestion would be to start collecting a "let's get #MVRhi onto Team Chad" fund, and contribute heavily.

:Alien

Team Chad is quite an attractive group :beauty:

If anybody saw our face to the name thread, they would know that Team Chad is the way to go! :guitar:

Back