The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats War, glad to here the bike business is going well. Definitely all about customer service.

Back to college! Though I'm seriously considering a change of major. Coming to realize more and more I don't want to work in the governmental field after I get out of the military, and an Intelligence Studies degree is, well, much more military/government than something more palatable. Pondering Marketing, or Communications.

Surgery went well :) Hope I never have to do it again.

Ryan! Pumped for you dude. I can't say that I'm surprised but that is awesome.

It looks l will not be laid off work after all! I quite like my job, and while I feel confident I could have landed on my feet somewhere else, I am very glad I did not have to go through the job search / interview process. I now have a better idea of what my options are, though, just in case.

It looks l will not be laid off work after all! I quite like my job, and while I feel confident I could have landed on my feet somewhere else, I am very glad I did not have to go through the job search / interview process. I now have a better idea of what my options are, though, just in case.

Great news for sure :thumb:

that is a hhjj lefty. Congratulations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Two pups who missed me dearly, and I them. Thats my HHJJ.

That's awesome sean...congrats

Good to hear you won't be laid off buddy! What sort of work are you doing? Jobs are few and far between here, I have really been hoping to make a change, for like the past 5 years, there just is not anything out there unfortunately.

a4uhuje8.jpg

Picked this beauty up the night that I got back. Screw that silly little Elantra I had up here in the north country during the winter! Great car, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't agreeing with the elements.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

a4uhuje8.jpg

Picked this beauty up the night that I got back. Screw that silly little Elantra I had up here in the north country during the winter! Great car, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't agreeing with the elements.

Looking good. I'm in the market to move my Camry and get back into a SUV/truck...keep us posted how you like it.

Looking good. I'm in the market to move my Camry and get back into a SUV/truck...keep us posted how you like it.

Will do. Love it, of course. I used to have a 2011 Sahara Unlimited, but wanted to go the 2 door route this time and didn't need the bells and whistles of the Sahara. Got power windows, Uconnect Bluetooth, and the touch screen radio. That's all I wanted. Everything else I want will either be bolted on or hacked off by me in due time.

Nice rig, Colt. I miss my Jeep.

Nice rig, Colt. I miss my Jeep.

Thanks. Once you've had one for a while it's hard to be without one.

Will do. Love it, of course. I used to have a 2011 Sahara Unlimited, but wanted to go the 2 door route this time and didn't need the bells and whistles of the Sahara. Got power windows, Uconnect Bluetooth, and the touch screen radio. That's all I wanted. Everything else I want will either be bolted on or hacked off by me in due time.

I'm looking at the 4dr hard top. Those just look nice with a 2-3" lift. Not too big, but still with a higher profile.

I'm looking at the 4dr hard top. Those just look nice with a 2-3" lift. Not too big, but still with a higher profile.

4 doors are nice, but I'm gonna be putting a lot of weight on it in the future anyways, so I wanted something a tad lighter. Plus I don't have kids, so no need. When I have kids some day this one will be relegated to strictly being a play toy and I'll pick up another 4 door.

My rig.

I "tweaked" it a bit, and it's still in that barn in the background. I start it up, and drive it around a bit still. But not really road worthy at the moment.

She's a 84 CJ7.
(Seeing how my name is CJ we are soulmates!)
y8y4uge4.jpg

My rig.

I "tweaked" it a bit, and it's still in that barn in the background. I start it up, and drive it around a bit still. But not really road worthy at the moment.

She's a 84 CJ7.
(Seeing how my name is CJ we are soulmates!)
y8y4uge4.jpg

I love CJ's, dude. If it wasn't a daily driver right now I'd have been hunting one of those down instead. Bulletproof, those things are!

Couple of nice looking Jeeps there, Colt and CJ! Bet those things are fun as all get out.

CJ, that is an awesome CJ, dude. Love old school jeeps.

I love CJ's, dude. If it wasn't a daily driver right now I'd have been hunting one of those down instead. Bulletproof, those things are!

I put her on her side, and slid down a hill backwards, hit a tree, and bent the frame a bit.
I got a new frame, just not the time to swap a whole vehicle over to it.

Congrats! I went through the same thing 2 years ago. Big sigh of relief.

Realized just now that during the PGA Show was my 4th anniversary to THP, pretty dang cool. Looking at things form then to know, its staggering just to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back