Status
Not open for further replies.

CBaker

Winter is coming
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello THP!

Up for sale are a couple of items that I'm trying to clear out as spring cleaning. All prices include shipping to continental U.S.

Taylormade SLDR S 3w stock speeder 65 stiff: $60

Club face has a couple slight marks, but does not effect performance in any way. Bottom is pretty clean but the paint has some dull spots. Plays normal lie and loft, but I did cut the club down a little. Plays right about 43" and comes with a pretty much brand new lamkin cross line grip.

*no head cover for the 3w

83616c3be5fce5888dcd8809fc97657e.jpg

0b9dc45bce8f375af45ccdcd3f9b9f35.jpg

ede696da637de5353c578192328c3102.jpg

Cleveland MT 4iron stock actionlite graphite stiff: $40 -> SOLD

Club is practically brand new. Purchased new at the beginning of the year as a potential hybrid iron, but tried it at the range twice and it just didn't fit me. Plays normal length and lie, but I believe they said it was bent to 20* when I purchased it.

Odyssey Metal X #2 34": $55 --- SOLD

Comes with stock Metal X head cover. Standard lie, plays to right about 34" and has a new red SuperStroke flatso 1.0 grip. Took the paint out of most of the bottom and refilled with black enamel paint. Has some small nicks above the red odyssey swirl on the bottom

Last edited:
The MT is the bulkier version am I correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thursday night bump

Friday about to be the weekend bump!

Sunday bump! Going other means with the Works, but everything else is still available.

Had interest for just the THP head cover, so changing out which head cover the Metal X will come with and will get a picture up ASAP.

What are you asking for the putter? I don't see a price posted.

can you post pictures of the face and top of the putter please.

PM sent

Offers in on the Metal X 2 and SLDR S 3 wood. working through those and will update if they go through or not.

Metal X 2 is sold pending payment. SLDR S 3 wood still in contract negotiations and will update if it gets sold.

Cleveland MT 4 iron is very much still for sale. Price drop on it!

Metal X 2 is sold. Updated first post with listing update.

SLDR S 3 wood and MT 4 iron still available.

I'll take the cleveland mt 4 iron if it's still available.

MT 4iron pending sale

MT 4iron sold

Hey Mods, can you please lock this up? Going to have to go a different direction with the 3 wood. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back