Which College Should You Actually Go To?

I got Duke. As a Syracuse alum I feel a little dirty after taking this quiz.
Aren't quizzes like this known as Final Exams at Syracuse?

Blah, I got Duke. Being a fan of UNC this makes my stomach turn a little :banghead:

I got Duke to

Duke for me. Unfortunately, I grew up hating Coach K and the Blue Devils.

Sounds like Duke is like that girl I used to know..

The one that is .....accepting..... of everyone!

Picked Duke for me...seems like a lot of THPer's should have gone there

Please don't go to Harvard or you will spend the rest of your life telling everyone you went to Harvard within 5 minutes of any introduction. My business partners and I always place bets on how quickly a Harvard grad will tell us they went to Harvard in a meeting, the general consensus is 5 minutes during cocktails or a dinner.

The funny thing is from everyone I have talked to from lawyers to doctors Harvard undergrad is anything but special.

The funny thing is from everyone I have talked to from lawyers to doctors Harvard undergrad is anything but special.

Very true - I could tell stories but I won't at the risk of offending others

Stanford for me. I think it was my sushi answer.

Yale, which I understand is the Clemson of the Northeast. So that makes sense.

Duke for me

Yale for me

I guess I'm a Blue Devil.

That's a good one. I understand it's the Clemson of the northeast.

I've heard people refer to Tuscaloosa as the Yale of the southea...ok, even I can't finish that one with a straight face.

MIT for me. Pretty good since MIT is like UCLA without the parties and super hot North Campus liberal arts majors. :act-up:

...not to mention amazing athletic tradition, starts of music, movies and television hanging out, sunshine during the winter ... so pretty much not like UCLA at all.

MIT... Hmmm

I also got Duke, I have an uncle who graduated there. Funny thing is he also graduated Harvard law school so I guess I would have been good with either. lol

Duke for this guy. Now I know it's full of $h*!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back