Callaway Golf - #TheGrandaddy Talk w/ Greg Sabella & Jason Finley

Callaway Golf - #TheGrandaddy Talk w/ Greg Sabella & Jason Finley

jlukes, this video is great and gave a great laugh today. Thank you!
Awesome!

Also, after hearing the trash talk from Jason and Greg, and seeing how gracious Jman and Josh were, I really would love to be a part of the team handing them a 12 - 4 loss.
Great sportsmanship represented there guys! Makes me, a THPer, proud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to speak with those guys today again and we will have more from them very soon on this during our next visit to Carlsbad.

When you win you get to talk smack.
When you lose you let the other guy get too full of himself, then inflict the revenge beat down.

Ouch, these guys bring it with the equipment and their trash talking! Calling out my boy Texas Hacker....what!!?? Jman was a trooper and took it all in. Make those mental notes James........make those mental notes!

Finally got to watch this one post editing and love it. The guys are so excited about the next event.

Finally got to watch this one post editing and love it. The guys are so excited about the next event.

I literally have watched it about 8 times today while travelling and I smile every time. These guys are awesome and the second Grandaddy is going to be insane just like the first. THP'ers better be ready to do work.

I literally have watched it about 8 times today while travelling and I smile every time. These guys are awesome and the second Grandaddy is going to be insane just like the first. THP'ers better be ready to do work.

These guys just make me laugh. 12 to 4 or apparently 3:58.

James I won't let them make you in to their new whipping boy, or TH as they call it.

Minus the dead weight. ..lol

Love it. Just had to watch again. THPers start putting in the work now. Prepare, Enjoy, Bring it. #Grandaddy2

Yesterday I turned to a few of the Callaway guys (not the two in this video) and said "If there was ever an event that I would come out of "retirement" for, it would be this one". Something about whipping some ZooCrew a$$ that just has a nice ring to it.

But I will leave that to 8 THPers and follow along. I will say though, during the filming of this video, when I went down laughing, I was dying laughing for real. 12-4 is effin funny.

Let them have their time in the sun. Team THP and Jman will RAIN down on them and they won't know what hit them.

Yesterday I turned to a few of the Callaway guys (not the two in this video) and said "If there was ever an event that I would come out of "retirement" for, it would be this one". Something about whipping some ZooCrew a$$ that just has a nice ring to it.

But I will leave that to 8 THPers and follow along. I will say though, during the filming of this video, when I went down laughing, I was dying laughing for real. 12-4 is effin funny.

Don't be afraid, you can take a beating with the rest of the THPers. We can make it 10 on each side so you and GG can play. Don't be afraid. You can do more than drive around and collect updates and camp out at comfort stations.

Don't be afraid, you can take a beating with the rest of the THPers. We can make it 10 on each side so you and GG can play. Don't be afraid. You can do more than drive around and collect updates and camp out at comfort stations.

I'll take their place and just hang out at the comfort stations.

I will do it and camp out at the Reuben station

I will do it and camp out at the Reuben station

At least you would have gotten as many victories if you would've just hung out there. #sorry #canthelpmyself

At least you would have gotten as many victories if you would've just hung out there. #sorry #canthelpmyself

I think we need to play a round together. But I don't think you would like the result. Let's just say we wouldn't need to play anything past the 14th hole.

I think we need to play a round together. But I don't think you would like the result. Let's just say we wouldn't need to play anything past the 14th hole.

You left your mind behind somewhere.....just like you did your wallet. You are right, have not seen anything past 13 in a match against THP yet.

Ten deep ehhh? That has a nice ring to it...But I can assure you buddy, the results end a bit differently when I am involved. Ask your crew, my record is just fine.

But then again, I dont need it to enjoy the brotherhood, GG and I have it. It might be better suited for THPers....Or maybe its not. We shall see.

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh out loud.

I've sat here and watched the video again and again. So funny, yet so not.

The Grandaddy is returning, THP will be ready.

I like this Finley character. ..He talks a big game

Take em to the woodshed James! :deadhorse:

What GD2 ten deep! What what that sounds amazing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That was a funny vid, go get 'em Jman.

Back