Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's another ponder for me, I really need to move back to graphite as my hands are just brutal right now.

they are really good, plus you can get them for under 40 buck for a set at golfworks

Thanks for that MPLefty, I was going to grab some for 60 a set off ebay plus shipping, going to snoop for a better price now!

THP works/strikes again. Last night I ponder the 7m3. A certain awesome THPer offers me his pull he is not using. Just have to get it retipped for TM RBZ. Then time to put it through it's paces.

Pondering a new driver Taylormade Jetspeed?? I have some "stash" money set aside, but is the new driver going to change much?

Also, this is my first post, so hello to all my fellow THP'ers

Welcome to THP.

I think a lot of people have shown recently that a proper fitting is really important when looking for a new driver. You may want to check out the JetSpeed on a launch monitor if you have a golf shop nearby that has one. Most places I know of will let you try your own driver next to the new ones so that you can compare the results.

I wish I knew too. Truth be told it would probably be the i20's but my swing has changed and flat is no bueno now. I'm ready to get the cb's out on a familiar track though and see just what I see think. No knee jerk reactions will be made.

Interested to see what you choose James.

Pondering a Seemore to replace the Bronze FGP I have. Liked the FGP when I first got it, but have strayed away from it.

What are you looking for in the Seemore line?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What are you looking for in the Seemore line?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I like the idea of an DB4, or a PTM3, two drastically different putters LOL. Maybe shake up the bag a little.

The normal WPF...

Tour Trusty's.

.350 driver/adapter since they font make one for the amp cell and I want to stick this red tie in something!!

Hmmmm, Green Rel3gen, or Grey? Decisions Decisions!

I need a new gap wedge and I'm debating on buying the CB AW that Taylormade offers, or waiting months for the TP wedges to come out.

The AW looks very similar to the Speedblade AW, which I've hit and like.

On a side note, just a few shorts weeks ago, I would have chuckled if you'd have told me that I'd be looking at Taylormade for wedges......

Apex and Apex Pro. Or really anything with a KBS Tour V shaft. Man that thing rocks!

Apex and Apex Pro. Or really anything with a KBS Tour V shaft. Man that thing rocks!
I can see you hitting some serious GIR with the Apex Pros dude. I gave them a swing but my swing was just out of sorts at the time so I didn't really get good feedback on them yet.
They are incredibly beautiful irons from tip to tail though, no question.

Pondering trying a different putter style. Fairly new to golf and used an odyssey metal x 1 during my first year. I should probably just keep practicing with what I have but the daddy long legs has me intrigued.

There is nothing wrong with tinkering. Try some out and if you like it, get it. Take it to the course and see how you like it.

The good thing is, if you don't like it someone else just might.

Odyssey Black Tour Design #1 Wide.

So pretty. Milled and murdered out. It will be mine.

Just have to wait until pay day.

My favorite putter I have ever owned. Still regret selling it.

This is my current putter. Love it and even more after I've been fitted. Rolls great & weight feels great.

I really far out there ponder, but i25s with c-taper lites.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back