The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

By stress u mean excitement

Yes. That too. And hey, Mike, at least you won't have to worry about dialing in wedges. #Chutt4TheWin

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wow. Clubs at sponsor day is gonna bring some serious extra stress into the equation, for sure!

By the time the event rolls around ,I'll be ready to mash a feathery with a niblick.

By the time the event rolls around ,I'll be ready to mash a feathery with a niblick.

You just made me think of the old man in the Cleveland infomercials *old Scottish man accent* Mashie!!!

Wow. Clubs at sponsor day is gonna bring some serious extra stress into the equation, for sure!

Excitement combined with rapid adaptation.

Nothing a trip to a performance center or a thorough fitting won't have prepared us for. I think the worst part will be going to a performance center, dialing in some bomb droppers, and nail-drivers, then going back to the old sticks for the last of the tune-up, knowing some beautiful brand new clubs are waiting in Myrtle taunting us.

Like most I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's announcements, just dreaming I can make the cut. Either way I will be excited for all 40 guys who will make the Cup.

My wife just asked me... "How cool would it be if your phone blew up at your lesson tomorrow saying you made it into the Morgan Cup?"

I'm sure the tears and screaming for joy would be awkward..... Lol

One more night, on more dream for a MC invite. Love it, good luck everyone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The wife is enduring a rerun of golf with me after dinner tonight when they break from the action. First is a Callaway then a SLDR commercial. It appeared she wasn't paying attention. Then out of the blue, "That driver looks cool! I remember it from the contest. And the X2Hot too." Great wife.

Glad to see that the announcement was moved til tomorrow. When my phone was silent as I taught lessons tonight, I was bummed. There's still hope!

I can't sleep because of this lol

Good luck today everyone. I will be reffing a wrestling tournament all day and prob won't be able to check in until around 6. Can't wait to see who the #FinalFour are!

Good luck to everyone, it will be another exciting day here at THP!

Woke up as nervous as a virgin on prom night

It's going to be awesome to see the final roster completed. I'm sure team announcements won't be far behind!

Anybody know the announcement time today?

Not sure on the time but I can't wait to see who gets the call

Good luck to everyone with the upcoming announcements, I know many are ready to pull their hair out if they havent been selected yet. Such a talented and creative group of people who have applied this year, this is great.

Good luck everyone. This is gonna be a preMarch Madness final four announcement. #excited

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone. This is gonna be a preMarch Madness final four announcement. #excited

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Careful, the NCAA might come after you for using those words. :alien:

Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to see what the final list looks like!

4 out of many will be jumping out of their socks when their names are called! Remaining hopefuls will have to be paitient and try again next year. The good thimg is there are so many great events that we can get our fill of great events whether it includes the MC thia year or not!
Good luck everyone. I know ill be happy for whoever is selected!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have no idea why I am nervous, but I have had a smile on my face all morning knowing the field will be set by the end of the day. Good Luck to all!

Today, the quest ends for many, but the journey begins for 4.

Good luck to everyone!

Careful, the NCAA might come after you for using those words. :alien:

Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to see what the final list looks like!

This is as exciting as the "Big Game"...is that better? :act-up:

Back