Bridgestone - Final 2 Participants #THPMC - 2014 Morgan Cup

Congrats

Great recap kc...The excitement on ur face was awesome to see

Congrats guys! What a cool way to find out

Congrats fellas!!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Holy smokes...I turned my phone off over 2 hours ago, because I didnt know when I would get out of my activation I am currently on. I just walked into my hotel 20 mins ago...logged into THP and was MIND BLOWN!!!! In the video you are talking about mmaynard11 right??? I hope so because if not...you just about gave me a heart attack. I am in the process of uploading my video and then will turn on my phone.

I can't even express where my thoughts are right now. I can honestly say it doesn't feel like I've slept for about 2 hours in the last 48. Josh, Morgan, THP and Bridgestone THANK YOU!!!!! This is an amazing feeling. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just say TPH??? Josh, Morgan...blame it on the sleep deprivation. What the hell...I am so exhausted I didnt want to go back and edit. Raw emotion here.

That's the best part. Raw emotions

Congrats guys! So awesome to see you guys make the MC!

Congrats guys! This will make for an awesome summer for you!

Mmaynard! Wake up call man! I know you're tired, but good luck sleeping tonight me bucko! Sincere congrats and welcome to the MC.

JM

THE PARADISE HACKERS!!!! HAHAHA Congrats. Great videos!

Great videos KC and Maynard. Looking forward to being on team Bridgestone with you two, and welcome to the show!

Congratz you two, so lucky =)

Congrats gents! Let the vicarious living begin!

Congrats KC and mmaynard!! Gonna be an awesome journey for you two with Bstone.

Man I just watched this video again to just make sure it is real. Hearing it announced at the PGAShow, AMAZING!!! What a way to be announced to the ULTIMATE GOLF EVENT PERIOD!!!!

Bridgestone I probably just added 100 more hits to your website as I can't stop drooling over the equipment. Wow just wow!!!!

Thanks again everyone for the Congratulatory PM's, comments, etc.

Just amazing support already!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLKXS_gszEk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The quality may be bad it was all done on mobile!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Great video! Look forward to meeting you.

Holy smokes...I turned my phone off over 2 hours ago, because I didnt know when I would get out of my activation I am currently on. I just walked into my hotel 20 mins ago...logged into THP and was MIND BLOWN!!!! In the video you are talking about mmaynard11 right??? I hope so because if not...you just about gave me a heart attack. I am in the process of uploading my video and then will turn on my phone.

I can't even express where my thoughts are right now. I can honestly say it doesn't feel like I've slept for about 2 hours in the last 48. Josh, Morgan, THP and Bridgestone THANK YOU!!!!! This is an amazing feeling. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I just say TPH??? Josh, Morgan...blame it on the sleep deprivation. What the hell...I am so exhausted I didnt want to go back and edit. Raw emotion here.

Great video as well. Good luck with the sleeping thing!

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats guys! Must be an incredible feeling to get in at the last minute! Rock this thing!

Congrats you guys....great entries.

From the mini-computer!

How awesome! Congrats mmaynard & kc720!

Congrats guys!

What a night! still buzzing... Congrats guys and can't wait to meet you!

Back