DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the discounts? Still 25%?

Yep...

...also... I'm official!!! Look what came in the mail!!
8apetana.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a fun round today with Aaron at PV. I believe I have found the right shaft for my driver. A couple more rounds with it will seal the deal. I was getting a way better ball flight and more carry distance than the B Asha. The B Asha is a nice shaft but not as nice as this other one. Really exicted to see how this turns out.

Had a fun round today with Aaron at PV. I believe I have found the right shaft for my driver. A couple more rounds with it will seal the deal. I was getting a way better ball flight and more carry distance than the B Asha. The B Asha is a nice shaft but not as nice as this other one. Really exicted to see how this turns out.

Well, what is this other one? And why are you still fooling around trying to fix something that was working great for you?

Well, what is this other one? And why are you still fooling around trying to fix something that was working great for you?

This is much better!!!! Lasered 3 at over 300, and thats just because I was too lazy to do more!

And Ward is now in the 2014
Morgan Cup, flipping awesome!!

Like Aaron said, this shaft is so much better. I was 50yds or less on 4, par 4 holes. This shaft that i speak so highly of is the Diamana Ahina 72 stiff. I took a gamble on it as I was hitting my hybrids so well with the whiteboard in them. It paid off. I am really pleased with the results I am getting.

Glad another DFW guy got in.

Congrats Ward. Very awesome to hear another from the DFW crew is going to be in the MC. Fantastic news.

Like Aaron said, this shaft is so much better. I was 50yds or less on 4, par 4 holes. This shaft that i speak so highly of is the Diamana Ahina 72 stiff. I took a gamble on it as I was hitting my hybrids so well with the whiteboard in them. It paid off. I am really pleased with the results I am getting.

We've got no chance now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got 3 for Meadowbrook at 1:15, join us!

I think I will. I want to get another round in with the Ahina. Really excited about the results I am seeing.

I think I will. I want to get another round in with the Ahina. Really excited about the results I am seeing.

Im excited for you dude, glad I could get it put together in time for you

Im excited for you dude, glad I could get it put together in time for you

Thanks a lot for your help! You did a good job putting it together for me.

Thanks a lot for your help! You did a good job putting it together for me.

Minus the ghetto ferrule right!! Titielist tip preps way too high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back